|Brand Name||Cable Matters|
|Item model number||104016-0.5m|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6.2 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8 x 6.2 x 0.3 inches|
Cable Matters Internal Mini SAS to SATA Cable (SFF-8087 to SATA Forward Breakout) 1.6 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INTERNAL MINI SAS DATA CABLE connects a RAID or PCIe controller with an SFF-8087 port to 4 discrete SATA drives; Mini SAS to SATA adapter provides reliable internal connectivity between a Serial attached SCSI controller card in a computer system and direct attached storage devices with a SATA connector
- LEVERAGE HARDWARE RAID PERFORMANCE with this SATA multi-lane cable; Two cables can connect up to 8 SATA drives to span RAID controller arrays and share performance across two PCIe 2.0 x8 lanes with compatible host bus adapters; Supports up to 6Gbs data transfer rate per drive
- DIY OR PRO INSTALLERS both appreciate the convenience of a forward fan-out cable with an internal mSAS connector when expanding storage needs; 3 foot cable harness of SAS to SATA cable provides sufficient length for internal cable management; Slim ribbon cables minimize airflow impact in a computer case
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN of SAS breakout cable includes acetate cloth tape over slim ribbon cables for strain relief to protect cables without rigidity; Woven mesh sheath covers half of the cable for easy routing; P1 to P4 markers provide easy ID after installation; Low profile SATA connectors have easy-grip treads with stainless steel latches to prevent accidental disconnection and reduce vibration disconnection
- SFF-8087 COMPATIBLE with popular RAID cards such as 3Ware 9650SE-8LPML RAID, Adaptec ASR-5805/512MB SAS RAID / 2258200-R 5405 RAID / 2258500-R 51645 RAID, Dell PERC H700 Raid / PERC H200, Dell PowerEdge 8-port SAS SATA Controller / PERC H310, HighPoint RocketRAID 2720 / RocketRAID 620 / RocketRAID 4520 / RocketRAID 4522, LSI Logic SAS9211-8I HBA Card, StarTech.com PCI Express RAID, Syba 4-Port RAID HyperDuo / PCI Express SATA II 4 x Ports RAID, Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 8-Channel SAS/SATA
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
CableCreation Mini SAS 36Pin (SFF-8087) Male to 4 SATA 7Pin female Cable, Mini SAS Host/Controller to 4 SATA Target/Backplane, Red Color 0.5M
LiNKFOR 2 Pack 10Gbps 1.6ft Mini SAS Male SFF-8087 36Pin to 4 SATA 7Pin female Cable Multi-Lane Mini SAS Host Internal Cable to target HDD Hard Drive Splitter Cable
CableDeconn Mini SAS 36 SFF-8087 to (4) SFF-8482 Connectors With SATA Power 1m
Cable Matters Internal Mini SAS to SAS Cable (SFF-8087 to SFF-8482) 1.6 Feet / 0.5m
High Point Internal Mini-SAS to 4SATA(SFF8087 to SATA), 1M (3 feet) Int-MS-1M4S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||CableCreation||Ulinker Technology Limited||CableDeconn.||Cable Matters||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Mini SAS 8087 to 4x SATA-Red||2 Pack Mini SAS to 4 SATA Cable||—||—||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 6.2 x 0.3 in||—||—||6 x 4 x 0.5 in||8 x 6.2 x 0.3 in||3.28 x 1 x 1 in|
Connect More with Cable Matters SATA Cabling Products
DIY or PRO Computer Essential
The Cable Matters Mini-SAS to 4 SATA Forward Breakout Cable is an essential component of a hardware RAID configuration. This multi-lane forward cable coverts Mini-SAS connectors on RAID controllers (that are often shipped without cables) to 4 SATA drives. The combination of a slim ribbon cable design in a woven mesh sheath with locking connector latches provides a professional installation that minimizes the impact on airflow in a computer case.
Storage Expansion with a Lifetime Warranty
Maximize the capacity of your RAID configuration with this robust but flexible cable that is built to withstand 24/7 use. A lifetime warranty is included with this Mini-SAS to SATA cable for peace of mind when purchasing.
- Pair with a 4 port SATA to power splitter cable to provide power to the drives
- Data transfer speed is determined by the capabilities of your SAS controller and SATA drives
- Host/Controller Connection: 1 x 36 pin Mini-SAS SFF-8087 – male with latch
- SATA Drive Connections: 4 x 7 pin SATA receptacle – female with latch
- Length: 3.3 Feet
- Wire – 30 AWG Style 207044 flat ribbon cable
- Compatible with 2.5", 3.5" SATA I, II, III hard drives
- RoHS compliant
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However.... the little metal spring clips at the ends of these cables on the HBA/RAID controller side are not great. I had to use tiny tools to bend the ultra-thin sheet-metal they used as springs further outward to get a CLICK when plugging them into the RAID card... otherwise they can vibrate loose and cause data loss.
TO clarify, only the HBA/RAID side is problematic, the 4 ends that go into the SATA drives or backplane worked great without tweaks.
If curious, I used these with an LSI Megaraid 9260-8i into a Supermicro backplane.
The only issue I encountered may actually be due to my SAS RAID card, but the numbered stickers on the cable were backwards. Cable 1 was actually port 4 on my card so I advise anyone using these cables to confirm their port ordering and use their own numbering stickers instead.
-1 star because the SATA plugs are too long.
25mm(1") total plastic length. 19mm(3/4") extend out when connected.
The SATA plugs these are replacing were only 17mm(5/8") total in length. They plug in to rear of the my backplate, and extend towards the case fans. These biggies almost collide with the fans. Mostly my fault for not checking my space and exact dimensions, but I shouldn't have to assume these are abnormally long sata plugs.
fyi: mini-SAS plug is 27.5mm total length, 11mm extend out.