|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||160001-BLK-50|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Black 50 Feet
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Black 50 Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||Jadaol Technology||Amazon.com|
|Item Package Weight||1.25 pounds||1.15 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.26 pounds|
|Size||50 Feet||50 Feet||50 Feet||10 Feet (3 Meters)|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Cable Matters Cat 6 patch cables are available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
1 x Cat 6 Patch Cable in 50 Feet in Black
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Top Customer Reviews
Cat 5 is the slowpoke of the bunch. It can handle 10/100 Mbps speeds (Fast Ethernet) at up to 100 MHz bandwidth.
Cat 5e (Cat 5 enhanced) is currently the most commonly used in new installations. A step above Cat 5, it can handle 1000 Mbps speeds (gigabit Ethernet) at 100 MHz.
Category 6 is a major improvement over Cat 5e. It's really just the bee's knees. It's suitable for up to 10 gigabit Ethernet at 250 MHz. To even better tackle the issue of that pesky crosstalkin', Cat 6 cable has an internal separator that isolates pairs from one another. For those who want to "future-proof" their residential or commercial network as much as possible without a significant cost increase, Cat 6 is a great choice.
They are black...
They are 1 foot long...
Used them to clean up some patch cabling...
They did not cause a problem...
Basically not exciting, but if you are looking for exciting in cables, you have bigger problems than reading reviews.
I decided to go with this cable for several reasons. First of all, its Cat6 rating makes it more future-proof than its Cat5e and earlier relatives. Its color is neutral and easier on the eyes than my previous bright-blue one. Finally, other reviewers claimed it was high build quality, which turned out to be more or less true.
-50 ft is sufficient for most medium-large rooms (but measure first!)
-Pretty good cable quality; it seems to be thick but still flexible
-Neutral color that doesn't hurt the eyes
-It doesn't audibly "click" into my Ethernet port (but it stays snug)
I ended up buying one more for another roommate of mine (who is even farther away from the router than me!) and we're both happily enjoying our new not-quite-as-fast-as-Google-Fiber-but-good-enough internet. It works well and isn't too expensive, so what are you waiting for?
Overall, these cables were a great purchase and recommend these to anyone.
Cons: I don't see any cons yet!!! Works wonderfully!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Decent patch cords. They're not the thickest 6's I've seen but they are very nice. Certainly the clips are top quality and look like they'll last a long time even with repeated... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Angelo Iacovella
This cable works. Which is surprising from this company. Had a bunch of bad cables from this company and this cable worries me on how long it will last. Very poor quality control.Published 3 days ago by Curtis