Cable Matters High Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable 3D Ready - 25 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- MINI HDMI CABLE connects a tablet, Pico Projector, NUC barebones desktop, camcorder, DSLR or other device with Mini HDMI to an HD TV, monitor or projector with HDMI input; Check that your device has Mini HDMI, the mid-sized HDMI connector
- VIDEO RESOLUTION SUPPORT up to full HD 1920x1200, and 1080p; HDMI support for an Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), 48 bit color depths, 32 channel audio, Dolby True HD 7.1 audio, and 3D video; Supports HDCP compatible equipment for viewing content protected video
- 25 FOOT LENGTH provides room to maneuver with a 3D HD virtual reality headset; Connect from camera to an Ultra Studio Mini Recorder for editing and creating video
- FLEXIBLE CABLE JACKET with easy-grip treads on the connectors make the installation easier; Plug & Play directly without connecting any adapters
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION combines gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding for reliable cable performance, static-free video transmission, and noise suppression; A lifetime warranty is included with this cable for peace of mind when purchasing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HD Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet
The Cable Matters Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable is an ideal solution for connecting a tablet, Pico Projector, NUC barebones desktop, camcorder, or DSLR to a larger screen display for viewing. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance. Molded strain relief connectors with easy-grip treads increase durability and make plugging and unplugging a breeze.
HD HDMI Compatible
- 4K video resolution support including 920x1200, and 1080p
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) and HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Vibrant Colors with support for 48-bit color depths
- Authentic audio support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Intel NUC barebones
- Pico LED mini-projector
- DSLR camera
- Larger tablet models
1) Gold-Plated connectors
2) Easy-grip connector housing
HDMI Connector Sizes
- Full-sized found on a TV
- Mini-HDMI is 66% the size of HDMI
- Micro-HDMI is 40% the size of HDMI
1) Bare copper conductors
2) Individual wire insulation
3) Foil shielding
4) Braid shielding
5) Flexible PVC jacket
Compare with similar items
KabelDirekt (15 feet) Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable (1080p 4K 3D High Speed with Ethernet ARC) - FLEX Series
HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable 15 feet
BlueRigger High Speed Mini HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet (6 Feet)
Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable, Rankie 6 Feet High-Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable (Black)
Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Mini cable, 1.83 meters, 6 feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||KabelDirekt Products||Gadgets House||BlueRigger||JEDirect||EPICDEALZ|
|Item Dimensions||—||1 x 5.9 x 5.7 in||0.8 x 180 x 1 in||5 x 5 x 5 in||1.57 x 72.83 x 0.55 in||1 x 6 x 4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Use this cable to connect a MINI HDMI output connection (from any device that has one) to a standard HDMI input on your TV or monitor. All you need to do after connecting and powering up your device is use your TV remote to change the viewing source from TV to the HDMI input you plugged the cable into.
I work in a photo studio so I use this to connect my Nikon D7200 and other cameras to a monitor. This allows me to review photos as they are taken.
I use the 25 feet cord and since there are several photographers in my studio I can be in in a separate corner of the room revieweing photos as they are taken. I use this in conjunction with Flux WiFi Smart LED Light Bulb - Smartphone Controlled Multicolored Lights. This allows me to select a color to give feedback as I see the photos live.
Keep in mind that this cord should be connected directly to the input (monitor/tv) and output (camera laptop) as using any type of adapter wont work or at least it didn't for me.
I tried connecting the HDMI to a VGA adapter to connect to a monitor that only uses vga and dvi but it kept saying not supported.
Seriously. Don't pay more than this for HDMI cables. If you're spending more than about $1.00 a foot, you're probably paying too much. If you're spending more than $5.00 a foot, you're being ripped off. My local big-box electronics store (name rhymes with "Test Guy") charges between $8.00 and $15.00 per foot for HDMI cables.
4.5 stars out of 5. Recommended.
Most recent customer reviews
After testing the camera with another HDMI cable we noticed that this HDMI cable is...Read more