|Item Weight||1.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 6.3 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||201018-BLK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible) to HDMI Adapter in Black (Up to 720p on Lumia 950/950XL)
|Sale:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$23.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB TYPE C (Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible) to HDTV adapter connects a USB-C enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to an HDTV, monitor or projector with HDMI input; An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
- 4K RESOLUTION SUPPORT with compatible equipment and backwards compatible to 720, 1080p; High Definition Audio support for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD; Compatible with USB Type-C DP Alternative Mode specifications for video
- DELL COMPANION lightweight adapter weighs less than 1 ounce; Legacy display adapter connects to monitors with DisplayPort in the conference room or classroom; Compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 ports including the Dell XPS 12 / 13 / 15, Dell Alienware 13 / 15 / 17 and the Dell Precision 15 / 17
- DRIVER-FREE INSTALLATION with no external software drivers required or power required; Check for any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 drivers from the device manufacturer; Low-profile and reversible USB Type C connector clicks into place for a snug and secure connection
- USB-C & THUNDERBOLT 3 port compatible with video over USB equipped computers such as the 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, Acer Aspire R13 / V15, S5-391-6419 Nitro / V17 Nitro, Predator 15 / 17, ASUS ROG G752VL / GT752VT / GT752VY / GX700VO / ASUS ZenBook Pro, UX501VW, Clevo P750DM / P770DM / P870DM, Lumia 950/950XL, Lenovo ThinkPad P50 / P70, Lenovo Yoga 900 13, MSI GS40 / GS60 / GT72 / GT80 / Vortex/ WS60 / WS72, and Razor Blade Sheath
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Cable Matters® USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter is specifically designed to connect newly released devices such as the 2015 MacBook and Lumia 950 to existing display monitors and projectors with HDMI.
- Device must support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” (Alt Mode) via USB-C
- Directly connect the adapter to the device (not another adapter)
- An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
- 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display
Type-C Compatibility List (Complete List)
- 2015 MacBook with 12" Retina Display (NOT 2015 MacBook Pro)
- 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
- Lenovo Yoga 900 (13 Inch)
- New Dell XPS 13 with Thunderbolt 3
- Lumia 950 / 950XL (up to 720p resolution)
NOT Compatible (Partial List)
- Nexus 5X / 6P
- One Plus 2
- HP Spectre 12 X2 / Pavilion X2
- ZenPad S 8.0
- Enjoy the 4K video that your computer and UHD TV can offer
- Connect a 4K monitor or UHD TV with an HDMI port
- Experience vivid colors and sharp images in 4K
- Audio support for a full range of audio types
- Add a monitor to view on a larger screen with a crystal clear picture
- Connect to a projector for a presentation in a conference room or classroom
Indispensable Legacy Companion
- Backwards compatible with an older HDTV or projector with HDMI
Plug & Play
- Connect directly to your computer
- Connect your HDMI cable to a display
- No external software drivers needed
- No external power required
- Plug in any orientation
- No fiddling to insert the connector
- Robust USB-C connector is built to last
- Weighs less than 1 ounce
- Travels easily in a laptop sleeve
- Expand your workspace
- Show a presentation
- Stream video or enjoy gaming
Top Customer Reviews
This product does exactly what I needed it to do, arrived quickly in nice, resealable package. I am mainly posting this review because I was concerned when the company and/or other people wrote that officially there is no support for the Dell XPS-13, but again this works great and was easy to set up. Hope this is helpful to you.
POOF! I was surprised. I didn't have to change any setting. It just displayed immediately. And with fantastic sound. We have a nice 7."2" sound system with two subwoofers. Laptops, especially the super thin ones, aren't exactly bass-thumping subwoofer machines. But all that sound is in there, just trapped inside the laptop begging to be unleased. We had fun streaming some 1080p YouTube videos to our system.
So if you're wondering if this will work with a Lenovo Yoga 900, worry no more.
Seems very solidly made. We've bought other Cable Matters products and haven't had any issues with any of them. So 5-stars for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It will only do 3860x2160 at 30hz on a XPS 15 9550. I have a LG 31mu97 and it will not drive true 4k at 4096x2160. Should have read a little bit closer.Published 1 hour ago by Jared Crean
Definitely what I needed to run the third output from by computer. The USB 3.1 Type C is a newer type being included with laptops and the Cable Matters adapter helped to run it to... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Justin H.
Works perfectly with my Dell XPS. I was hoping more type C items would hit the market soon with a reasonable price and this is the product I needed.Published 3 days ago by Indigo
I have an Alienware 17 R3 laptop and purchased a Wacom Cintiq 13HD graphic tablet. I was unable to connect the tablet to my laptop due to the fact the laptop does not have an HDMI... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Mandy
I didn't expect this to work due to prior disappointments...for the LG G5...It Works! It may take 1-2 seconds to totally focus, then, VOILA! Read morePublished 5 days ago by mindtour
The HDMI worked every time for video, but only with some devices for audio:
My PC: Acer Aspire Switch Alpha 12
- Connect to VISIO TV directly: NO audio, video ok
-... Read more