Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C & Thunderbolt ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 51% off the $30.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible) to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter in White
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TYPE C TO GIGABIT ETHERNET ADAPTER adds network connectivity to a computer with a USB Type C port; Supports USB 3.1 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for 1000 BASE-T network performance with backwards compatibility to 10/100 Mbps networks
- WIRELESS ALTERNATIVE for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones, streaming large video files, or downloading a software upgrade through a wired home of office LAN; USB 3.1 to Ethernet adapter provides faster data transfers and better security than most wireless connections
- DELL NETWORK COMPANION lightweight adapter weighs less than 1 ounce; Compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 ports including the Dell XPS 12 / 13 / 15, Dell Alienware 13 / 15 / 17 and the Dell Precision 15 / 17
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION with no external power required; Check for any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 drivers from the device manufacturer; Network adapter dongle supports important performance features including Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- USB-C & THUNDERBOLT 3 port compatible with video over USB equipped computers such as 2016 Macbook Pro, the 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, Acer Aspire R13 / V15, S5-391-6419 Nitro / V17 Nitro, Predator 15 / 17, ASUS ROG G752VL / GT752VT / GT752VY / GX700VO / ASUS ZenBook Pro, UX501VW, Clevo P750DM / P770DM / P870DM, Lumia 950/950XL, Lenovo ThinkPad P50 / P70, Lenovo Yoga 900 13, MSI GS40 / GS60 / GT72 / GT80 / Vortex/ WS60 / WS72, and Razor Blade Sheath
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Cable Matters USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible) to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter in White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Amazon.com||AnkerDirect||Always Innovating|
|Item Dimensions||6.3 x 9.06 x 0.63 in||15.5 x 6.7 x 1.7 in||1 x 2.28 x 0.67 in||2.36 x 8.31 x 0.83 in|
The Cable Matters USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is the ideal solution for connecting a computer without an Ethernet port.
Instantly add network connectivity to a computer with USB-C for extremely fast and secure file transfers or streaming downloads.
Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 / Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.12
USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility List (Partial List)
Google Nexus 5X / 6P
MacBook 2015/16 12”, Acer Aspire V Nitro / Switch Alpha 12, Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910
2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, 2016 HP Spectre x360, Dell XPS 12 / 13 / 15, Alienware 13 / 15 / 17, Precision 15 / 17, Razor Blade Pro/Stealth
Gigabit Performance for Critical Connections
- Wireless alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones
- Wired connections provide faster data transfers and better security than Wi-Fi
- Auto sensing USB adapter supports any 10/100/1000 Ethernet network
Plug & Play
Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port of your computer.
No external software drivers are required.
USB bus-powered adapter requires no external power adapter.
NOTE: A Cat 6 Ethernet patch cable (sold separately) is recommended for Gigabit Ethernet performance.
USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Merger
Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers use the slim, reversible USB-C connector.
Check for updated Thunderbolt 3 drivers from your computer manufacturer for the best performance.
Diagnostic LED Indicators
Diagnostic LED indicators on the USB-C to Ethernet adapter verify the network connection and data transfer status.
Supports performance features including WoL, FDX, HDX, crossover detection, backpressure routing, and auto-correction.
- Host Connector: USB-C Male
- Network Connector: RJ45 8P/8C Female
- Power: USB Bus-powered
- Housing: 2.2 x 1.1 x 0.6 Inches
- Weight: 0.7 Ounces
- Rating: USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 protocols
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Top Customer Reviews
*Note: This adapter will not work with netboot server for network re-imaging.