|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6 x 0.3 inches|
|Item model number||201002-BLK-1m|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Cable Matters USB 2.0 Type C (USB-C) to Type B (USB-B) Printer Scanner Cable in Black 3.3 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB TYPE C TO B CABLE connects a computer with a Type-C USB port to a printer, scanner, printer switch, external hard drive or legacy peripheral device with a USB 2.0 Type B port; Reversible USB Type C?connector plugs and unplugs easily without checking for the cable orientation
- LEGACY COMPANION for connecting your existing USB 2.0 printer, scanner or legacy external hard drive with USB B to newer computers with USB C; Supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps; USB-C to USB-B cable offers a faster and more secure connection over Wi-Fi when printing or scanning important documents
- WIRELESS ALTERNATIVE to directly connect newer model computers such as 2015 MacBook with 12" Retina Display, 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel / Pixel C, ASUS Zen AiO All In One PC, Lenovo Yoga 900 13", Dell XPS 13" 9350 / XPS 15" 9550, or HP Pavilion x2 / Spectre x2 / Pro Tablet 608 to a printer or scanner
- ENGINEERED TO LAST with a flexible cable, sturdy construction, and USB connectors with molded strain relief for frequent unplugging; Fully shielded to provide superior transmission performance and project against EMI/RFI noise; Robust USB Type C connector clicks into place for a snug and secure connection; Lifetime warranty and product support for this cable provides peace of mind when purchasing
- COMPATIBLE with devices with a USB Type B port such as a multifunction, laser or thermal printer, desktop document scanner, midi controller, midi keyboard, development board, UPS, or other legacy device from Arduino, Brother, Canon, CyberPower, Dell, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, IOGEAR, Lexmark, and Panasonic
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Manage the Migration to USB-C
The Cable Matters USB-C to USB-B cable is specifically designed to connect existing printers and scanners to newly released computers with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3. It supports legacy USB 2.0 devices with a standard Type-B USB port to a host computer with the small form factor Type-C.
Indispensable Legacy Companion
Preserve your investment in current devices equipped with USB-B. This cable provides essential compatibility with next generation computers equipped with a Type-C port.
Latest to Legacy
Reliable connectivity printers, scanners, printer switch hubs, midi controllers, audio interfaces and other legacy equipment with USB Type-B.
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 delivers a faster data transfer speed than most Wi-Fi connections and provides better security.
A Port of Possibilities
Cable Matters offers a complete line of cables, adapters, and docking stations to support computers, smartphones, and tablets with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Unique reversible design connects in any orientation
- No more fiddling around to insert the connector
USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Merger
Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers use the slim, reversible USB-C connector.
Check for updated Thunderbolt 3 drivers from your computer manufacturer for the best performance.
Form & Function
- Soft & flexible TPE cable jacket
- Molded strain-relief connectors
- Gold-plated connectors
- Designed for repeated unplugging
- Computer Connector: USB Type-C
- Peripheral Connector USB Type-B
- Foil & Braid shielding
- Data Transfer Rate: 480 Mbps
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||Amazon.com||Cable Matters||Cable Matters||Duttek|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 9 x 0.3 in||2 x 4 x 0.4 in||0.58 x 15 x 0.28 in||6 x 9 x 0.3 in||2 x 4 x 0.4 in||0.5 x 5.2 x 4.5 in|
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I use this to connect my HiFi Audio DAC/AMP directly to my phone.Read more