Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on February 17, 2014
Bought this cable from seller Cmple. I plugged it with my Samsung galaxy s3 and battery would either stay at the same level or actually decrease. I tried it in different ports and in the car - same result. This thing went into the trash. I spent 8 bucks on a cable and usb car charger from another popular company that I found at Burlington Coat Factory (of all places) and it worked great. Spend a little more to get quality or don't, you'll be back on this site in a month buying something else.
on March 26, 2010
Do not buy this cable. I used this cable daily, to charge my phone, while at work. One day I noticed a small piece of plastic on my desk, but did't pay much attention. The next time I plugged the cable into my phone, the micro USB end of the plug fell apart in my hand. That small piece of plastic was a part of my USB cable! The housing is made of two pieces of plastic held together my two tiny plastic tabs. I expected it to be solid, molded plastic like the other end of the cable.
review image
on August 1, 2010
I purchased the

--P002 : Universal USB Car Charger Adapter P002 : Universal USB Car Charger Adapter
Sold by: SF Planet (seller profile)

Eforcity's Universal USB Car Charger Adapter

and the

--USB 2.0 A-B micro 5-Pin Cable, 3 FT Black USB 2.0 A-B micro 5-Pin Cable, 3 FT Black (Eforcity)
Sold by: SF Planet (seller profile)

from SF Planet.

The components began to rust after 90 days of normal use (plugged into a car lighter). After 180 days the components stopped working because of the accumulated rust. In the absence of moisture, a poorly designed electronic component (one designed with a bad combination of metals) will rust rapidly. I suspect this component as being poorly designed, defective.

I appeal to the seller at 180 days when the components stopped working. The seller has not responded after two weeks. It my opinion that this seller SF Planet has no intention of servicing customers after Amazons 90-day feedback period, even under exceptional circumstances.
on May 6, 2012
Normally, I'm all about buying quality. I do my homework and try to get the best quality products that I can. However, for USB cables, it just isn't worth more money to get the "good" cables for most uses. Sure, they may be technically superior with lower signal loss and more durable over time. But when I can buy 10 of these for the price of one "high end" USB cable, I see no reason to buy the expensive ones. Now, if I was going to buy a cable for a data center then I would pay the extra money. But most of you, like me, are going to use this for a cell phone, tablet, MP3 player, or similar. So pick up a cheap one (like this one) and save your money for more worthwhile endeavors.

This cable works great and I have had this one and several others just like it for a couple of years now. Only one of the 10 I bought had issues after it began to wear at the connector and I shed no tears tossing it in the garbage.
on January 16, 2014
This is very good cable! I bought China cables and they took about 1 hour to fully charge my phone, but this cable take only 20-25 minutes to fully charge the phone. Highly recommend.
Note: The head of the cable is silver, not gold as I expected, though.
on April 13, 2013
Great price for this cable and very fast shipping from supplier. At less than $2.00 each purchased 3 so that would have one in each car for recharging cell phones from cigarette lighter adapters.
on April 16, 2010
Not sure what to say.. I bought this to use at work with my Motorola Droid. I'm a few days in and it's working well so far. I haven't had any problems with the cable and I haven't had any problems getting the Droid connected with it. This cable does what I expected. I'll post back if I have any troubles with it in the future.

Update (4/17/2013)

3 years later and the cable is still working fine for me. I've been using it with an HTC Windows Phone 7 for the last year and a half with no issues. It's stayed plugged in at my desk and I've never had an issue with it. Unless they've changed the cable I definitely got my $5 worth.
on January 13, 2012
These cables do not work as advertised. I originally purchased multiple quantities of these cable to charge my EVO3D on the go and around the house away from my trusty HTC OEM charger. The shielding is extremly cheap and after only two months of use the wire ends (the part just before the molded connector ends) is split and the wires inside are showing. Furthermore, these cables failed to charge my phone with both the OEM HTC USB Wall port or through a computer USB connection. I promise you will kick yourself if you purchase these and you will be out the money you thought you saved.
on July 29, 2013
I bought this cable because it was cheap and looked like a pretty good cable. However, it wokrs as a charger, but it did not work as a data cable on several computers. I am not sure if it is the computer or the cable, but on certain computers, it would not recognize the phone when I connected the phone. Even for thos PC's that recognized the phone, the connection was not reliable. If you are looking for a data cable, you may want to look for some other cable.
on February 22, 2012
Poor quality. When I started charging, the phone gets super hot and it takes 1 hour to get an additional 10% of charge. Typically, it takes me 1 hour to get from 10% to 100% charge with the USB cable that came with the phone. Stay away from this brand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.