- Save 10% on iXCC 2-Port Black Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more iXCC Cable offered by iXCC. Enter code KRM24AMK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iXCC 2-Port Car Charger Navy Blue when you purchase 1 or more iXCC Cable offered by iXCC. Enter code KJKX5KXK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ❤iXCC Car Charger❤ offered by iXCC. Enter code BPCHYL54 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on iXCC 2Pack RCA Subwoofer Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iXCC. Enter code 7PJ5C7C4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RCA Cable, iXCC 6ft Dual Shielded Gold-Plated 3.5mm Male to 2RCA Male Stereo Audio Y Cable
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.11. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.00 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- iXCC: Trusted by 5 million+ people for high quality innovative products.
- Exceptional Sound: Built with dual-shielding, high-quality polished metal and corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors making it less susceptible to outside interference.(EMI protection)
- Bi-Directional: Seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high quality sound. Separated with common red and white male RCA plug colors. RCA connectors have easy grips for plugging and unplugging while ensuring reliability.
- Tangle free design makes using and storing the cable cord easy. No need to take off your bulky protective cases for smartphones or tablets
- What you get: iXCC 3.5mm to 2RCA male 6ft Cable *1. Warranty: 24-month.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item RCA Cable, iXCC 6ft Dual Shielded Gold-Plated 3.5mm Male to 2RCA Male Stereo Audio Y Cable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.1 x 8.6 x 0.1 in||1.5 x 81.6 x 4.5 in||2 x 5 x 5 in||0.5 x 96 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces||0.32 ounces||6.4 ounces||7.69 ounces|
|Style Name||—||Single PCS||Male to Dual RCA Male||2-Male to 2-Male|
Manufacture's Limited Warranty
This iXCC ® product is offered with limited manufacture's warranty.
The limited warranty period for the Product extends for 2 Years from the date of purchase.
The product must be purchased from iXCC to be eligible for the warranty. Do not purchase from unauthorized sellers.
During the limited warranty period, iXCC will replace without charge, a Materially Defective Product. iXCC will return replacement Products to you in working condition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've got so many crappy audio cables. Usually any cable you get with an imported, less expensive piece of audio equipment is very low quality. Sometimes the cheapness manifests itself by crackling noise that you can hear when using it, or maybe strain relief that is so poor that the cable breaks or the cable covering pulls out. I've got cables where the plugs rusted or the ring between the tip and sleeve has cracked and broken off. There are many hallmarks of crappy cables.
I bought these cables to provide a solid connection between the audio out of my HDTV and the RCA input of another piece of audio gear I have. The cable works perfectly and feels like it is of superior quality to the el cheapo cables. Not that this cable was super expensive either. It's a very good value. Not priced too high yet providing good quality... no, make that very good quality.
Update: There was a buzzing and a humming that I thought was coming from my sound card and computer, but after some investigating and testing, I found that a major contributor to that humming and buzzing were these iXCC cables. Even when the cables are not plugged into anything, they were still making noise. I get a lot less noise from my cheap RCA-3.5mm cables that came with my speakers.