- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ❤iXCC Car Charger❤ offered by iXCC. Enter code BPCHYL54 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on iXCC 2Pack RCA Subwoofer Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by iXCC. Enter code 7PJ5C7C4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RCA Cable, iXCC 6ft Dual Shielded Gold-Plated 3.5mm Male to 2RCA Male Stereo Audio Y Cable
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- iXCC: Trusted by 5 million+ people for high quality innovative products.
- Exceptional Sound: Built with dual-shielding, high-quality polished metal and corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors making it less susceptible to outside interference.(EMI protection)
- Bi-Directional: Seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high quality sound. Separated with common red and white male RCA plug colors. RCA connectors have easy grips for plugging and unplugging while ensuring reliability.
- Tangle free design makes using and storing the cable cord easy. No need to take off your bulky protective cases for smartphones or tablets
- What you get: iXCC 3.5mm to 2RCA male 6ft Cable *1. Warranty: 24-month.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter Cable - 8 Feet
Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (12 Feet) - Step Down Design - (Part# MPC-35-2XRCA-12 )
AmazonBasics 2-Male to 2-Male RCA Audio Cable - 4 Feet
C&E 3.5mm Mini to RCA Stereo Audio Cable, 6 Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.1 x 8.6 x 0.1 in||0.7 x 96 x 0.7 in||0.25 x 144 x 0.25 in||0.5 x 48 x 0.5 in||2 x 5 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces||2.79 ounces||7 ounces||4.66 ounces||6.4 ounces|
|Style Name||3.5mm-2RCA||—||MPC-35-2XRCA-12||2-Male to 2-Male||Male to Dual RCA Male|
Manufacture's Limited Warranty
This iXCC ® product is offered with limited manufacture's warranty.
The limited warranty period for the Product extends for 2 Years from the date of purchase.
The product must be purchased from iXCC to be eligible for the warranty. Do not purchase from unauthorized sellers.
During the limited warranty period, iXCC will replace without charge, a Materially Defective Product. iXCC will return replacement Products to you in working condition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems to be an extremely high quality cable, as the cable itself is thick as if it has shielding, that's a bonus.
I bought this with my own flippin money. And would recommend it to anyone.
I have a couple of vintage stereo receivers which I wanted to use to play audio from my phone. Since the output from the headphone jack on a smart phone or computer is pretty much the same as the Line Out signal from a tape deck or CD player, this cable worked exactly as planned. On one receiver I used the AUX port,. The other didn't have AUX, so I used the Tape Playback port. In both cases it worked flawlessly. Very little if any distortion. Note that with all the devices I tried it with (Samsung Galaxy 5 and a couple of different models of older iPods) I had to turn the volume all the way up in order to match the volume of the other components in the stereo system.
I should also point out that this probably won't work plugged into the PHONO jack on a typical stereo receiver. Phonograph cartridge levels are typically much lower than line levels, and stereo receivers use an in-built pre-amp to convert the signal to the line level needed by the amplifier. Plugging a line-level device such as a phone or computer headphone jack into a Phono input will overdrive the pre-amp, causing distortion.
If you found this review helpful please mark it as helpful :)