CableCreation 6-Feet 3.5mm Braided Audio Cable, 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo AUX Cable Premium Metal, Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Player, Rose Gold
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- 💗 [Universal Compatibility]:Perfect for any standard 3.5mm jack ports.For example:car stereo, phone, tablet,iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire tablets, Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets, Google Nexus smartphones, Microsoft Surface tablets, Nokia Lumia smartphones,MP3 player
- 💗 [Incredibly Quality]: Inner Tin-Plated copper wire+ nylon braided jacket + TPE foam durable material to make this cable durable enough to work with heavy device even with any abrupt pull
- 💗 [Friendly Step Down Design]:Accommodates Phones cases allowing plugs to be fully seated when using the protective cases.
- 💗 [Super Sound Quality]:24K gold-plated connector transmit optimal stereo audio.
- 💗 [What you get]:CableCreation 6FT 3.5mm male to male jack cable x 1-pack, worry-free two years warranty and lifetime friendly customer service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- CableCreation aux to aux cord works fabulously to connect your 3.5mm devices, giving you the flexibility you need for your listening
- High End Metal,24K Gold Plated Connectors.
- Step-Dowm Design without Taking Off the Phone Case.
- Premium Aluminum Alloy Case for Shielding to Protect your Signal from Interference.
- Tangle Free Soft Cotton Braided Jacket Ensure the 3.5mm Aux Cord Flexible and Durable Enough.
Enjoy your Leisure Time with this 3.5mm auxiliary cable
This 3.5mm male to male cable is wide compatible with all standard 3.5mm audio jack. Such as Echo Dot, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire tablets, Sony/Beats Headphoones, 2018 Mac Mini, Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets, Google Nexus smartphones and tablets, Microsoft Surface tablets, Nokia Lumia smartphones, Sansa MP3 players, Home/Car Stereos and so on.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jaclyn B. on May 8, 2019
If you're buying it to connect to something else, I'm sure it's just fine. If its for headphones, don't get them.
Nothing had changed. I checked to make sure it was still plugged in tightly, tried reversing it, let it be to see if it would magically start working again, and... No. It didn't. So I ordered a new one a few days later.
I have no idea what caused it to fail, and I wish it had lasted more than 8 months. But it worked well while it did, so I'm taking a risk on a second one.
So far so good connecting two devices. I am not sold on using these for headphones ... sound quality seems a bit "off" unless I fiddle with the connection insertion depth. Again, connecting two other devices seems find.