Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 19, 2013
I've had this little cable for a couple of months and it's still working fine. It's short which means I don't have to deal with a cable, so I use this in a hub that I use to recharge and connect devices to my desktop computer. This works very well for that purpose, and I've had no problems with it.
on July 27, 2013
*Appears* to be solidly built. Not a thin cable. Connectors are solid and not "falling apart" as other reviewers have noted.

I used it exclusively for charging my phone, not for syncing.

For charging it was great! For about two weeks.

After those two weeks my iPhone 4S would not recognize the powered cable was plugged in and would not charge. This happened while I was on the road and really, really needed to charge my phone.

No amount of rotating, jiggling, or pushing would change the fact that my phone didn't recognize that anything was plugged into its dock connector.

Piece of crap.
I got this for my 2012 Nissan Juke... I had a normal sized apple cable that worked fine with my iPod classic 120GB. Never a problem. Within minutes of changing over to this one so I could have the iPod right by the port, without the extra cable, my radio stopped playback and reported a communication failure. Unplug and replug the USB, and it worked again, until the next "communication failure."

It does this regularly. So clearly this isn't the solution I had hoped for my car.

Mine was at least put together well, doesn't seem cheap or poorly constructed, it just doesn't work well for the iPod connection to the car sound system... I'm back to putting the iPod in the rear compartment of my center console and letting the long cable run between the console and the seat to reach it...
on March 18, 2013
These are almost impossible to find in stores; everyone assumes you need extra-long, not extra short, but this was perfect for use as a connector for a spare power supply and/or a PC. Inexpensive and highly recommended!
on April 11, 2013
This works great to charge, but it doesn't work for Data. At least, On my Laptop nor in my car. I bought it with the intention of leaving my older Iphone in my car full time, and having it tucked away near the USB slot. It doesn't work with data, therefor it's useless to me. I'll try and return it, but threw away the packaging as it appeared to be in working condition when it arrived.
on July 10, 2013
Despite negative reviews, I took a chance on buying this cable as it is exactly what I was looking for. The packaging is fine and it looks like a quality product. However, the moment I plugged it into my iPhone 4s the cable broke. The heat shrink tubing is loose and jaggedly trimmed, and the plastic housing surrounding the pin connector pulled apart in my hand. This is a cheaply made and inferior product that literally lasted less than 10 seconds out of the box. AVOID.
on June 2, 2011
Other reviews had indicated the low quality of these cables, but I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. I ordered the 2 cable black bundle and an additional 7cm black cable. All three cables arrived with the connector housings loose. I can understand that production problems happen, but the connector housings could be seen as askew in the sealed packages. I didn't even get to plugging any of them in.
on January 20, 2017
Great product. I used it to connect to my portable battery and I did not want a mess of cable in my bag.
on August 15, 2013
Broke at the 2nd day of using it. While listening to my ipod, it suddenly stopped. Unplug the cable, it broke right away. Will remember this brand, never buy again.
on September 15, 2012
I recently purchased the iStubz Sync/Charge Cable for iPod to free up some desk space. The cable is the perfect length and exactly as described. However, the cable quality is poor. When I disconnected my iPod, the housing around the 30 pin apple connector pulled back and exposed the electronics underneath. The cable still works but I am afraid I am going to break my iPod or the iStubz cable every time I disconnect it from my iPod.
review image review image