|Item model number||200-961|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1.2 x 1 x 1 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CableWholesale RG6 Cable-Clip, White, 100 Pieces per Bag (200-961)
|Price:||$1.85 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A perfect accessory for your computer, Durable
- High quality
- Attaches to wood, concrete, brick, masonry, plaster
- Zinc-plated pre-inserted Hardened steel nail
- High-impact plastic
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) They work really well. I used them with RG6 coaxial cable and had no problems with them fitting properly.
2) They do not shatter or crack when hammering in the nail. This was nice because considering the price I thought they would be made of cheap plastic and potentially break apart. Not so!
3) They look good on the wall and blend in well. (Granted, I have white walls.)
4) They do a fairly good job at keeping the cable straight and taut. I found that if you use a clip and then run the cable out 7-8ft or so before using another one, that you can then pull the cable tight and add a third clip to the center (between the first two clips). This will keep the cable very taut and straight.
5) I have no idea what I'm going to use 100 of these for, but I suspect they'll work well for my networking cables. As it stands, I think in running 40ft of cable I used about 15 clips. ...85 more to go. :)
Conclusion: If you need some coax cables clips and you have RG6 wiring, these things are great. Just buy them.
Help: If you're not sure what kind of wiring you have, 99% of them will say so on the cable itself. It's usually printed on there somewhere, so take a look and keep an eye out for "RG." RG6 is the most common for in-the-home cable applications, but you may see a larger or smaller number. If so, buy the correct clips.
Rant: If you do not have RG6 coax cable, do not buy these and then give them a poor review for not working. That is your own silly fault.
- So far, none of them have broken
- No nails bent going in
- Insanely cheap
- Plentiful, enough for any job
- None that I can find
Overall, these were about ten dollars cheaper than the price at a local hardware store, and they have proven indispensable in keeping the cable neat and tidy! Highly recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely USELESS. Avoid at all costs.
Cons: (Because there are NO Pros) Nail is ridiculously tiny. Read more
This is an effective and simple way to organized the cable in our house at a fraction of a cost.Published 23 days ago by leonel06
I've previously purchased these in other places and these are very flimsy and slightly small compared to the others. The nails are even of lesser quality. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Vikki
Love these cable clips. They have a great price that doesn't even hurt your savings. Truly useful and can make your life convenient!Published 1 month ago by Mary U.
It is amazing how you can have plenty of this in just one purchase this is so good.Published 1 month ago by stacy
This helps all the wires to be in place. A great price and number of what can I get in one purchase.Published 1 month ago by Dale
This cable clip is what my husband really need, and I am really impressed because this is just so cheap.Published 1 month ago by Tnayahh
I appreciate that the product came earlier than expected. This is the best I had so far. I highly recommend it!Published 1 month ago by Rose W.