Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cablelera DisplayPort to DVI Cable (ZC2610MM-03)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Delivers digital audio and video from a computer's Display port output to a DVI input port of a monitor, TV, or projector.
- Transmits high-definition video from your computer to an HDTV for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Gold-plated connectors, Double shielding to provide both excellent performance and better connectivity
- Display port with Latches male to DVI male, black color
- DisplayPort male connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||JEDirect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cable Matters||BenfeiDirect|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 6 x 1 in||1.46 x 72.83 x 0.55 in||1.57 x 72 x 0.63 in||1.57 x 72 x 0.59 in||6.1 x 10 x 1.9 in||1.97 x 7.09 x 1.18 in|
Delivers digital audio and video from a computer's Display port output to a DVI input port of a monitor, TV, or projector.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Besides the OEM video card on my home computer (which supports DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs), I installed a Radeon HD5450 PCIe1x which I also purchased from Amazon (DVI, DisplayPort and VGA outputs). Great card, by the way.
This cable was the answer for my monitor on the far right with the new Radeon card. I removed the VGA-to-VGA cable, installed this DisplayPort-to-DVI cable, and back to native resolution and proper color table selection. The Hong Kong skyline stretching from left to right on my four monitors now looks great!
Apart from the gold plating, the cable looks cheap and ugly. The connector on the DVI size is huge! It's 2 1/2 inches from the cable to the end of the metal connector.
Does what it's supposed to do.
Hooked up the monitor and plugged it in to the video card, I have video, no lines or fuzzyness and at the right resolution (1920x1080).
Can't really ask for mare than that