Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on February 27, 2017
I like this product very much. Be sure to order the Volume Control Mist along with your Caboki Hair Loss concealer powder. Particularly when you apply the power to a "clean scalp" just after newly washed and dried hair, the powder tends not to stick as well on just washed scalp. The Volume Mist helps hold the style, and helps hold the concealer. No one knows you have it on. I really like it because I have lost about 50% of the hair on the front of my head and as a women it really shows being right up front. This does not add more hair, but it does help the hair I have to look fuller and to cover more of my bare scalp; which reduces the look of my pre-mature hair loss. It give me self confidence and that is huge. I do not wash my hair every day, as the more often you wash your hair the more you loose it. So I often sleep with the Caboki powder left on. It does not rub off on my pillow or sheets. But if you sweat a lot (such as at the gym) or if your head gets wet it will run and will need to be re-applied. It works best if you keep just back from the edge of the hair line. The shipper was fast, faster then expected. The product arrived in good condition in a un-marked box. Since I have it shipped to my office I really appreciate that the packaging in anonymous.
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 26, 2016
I am an older woman: I began to lose my hair when I went into menopause 15 years ago: within two years of menopause I lost about 1/4 of my hair and to the present time I have lost a lot more. I hate that no matter how my hair was styled, you could always see my scalp. One day I googled thin hair/bald spots, and Caboki came up and offered a free sample which I did get (all I paid was shipping). I took this product to my stylist and she used it - it is the most amazing product on the planet. Last week I ordered a 90 day supply from Amazon. I even got my hair cut shorter because now the bald spots can be covered. I did check out the ingredients--there is no silica in this product.. This is the most amazing product and you don't need a ton of it to cover those bald areas. It has been a miracle for me and I cannot recommend it highly enough. I have asthma and allergies and I was concerned about the smell ( hardly any) --- so far so good.- I am really careful about using new products. If you have any reservations all you can do is try it-- I can assure you, you will love it;
0Comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2017
I've tried Toppik, Cuvva (sp?), and now Caboki. Caboki has become my favorite concealer of the above mentioned. Coverage is easy to achieve, and natural. There are no synthetic dyes or chemicals, no artificial fillers and preservatives, and no animal ingredients, like the other hair fiber oroducts on the market. It's made from plant material. Plus, finally, the bottle is clear with measuring lines, so I know without guessing the volume in the bottle. I never could understand why the other companies don't at least have a window to view content level. The color is true, too. Will be my go to in the future.
on November 9, 2016
I was eceptical at first, but I think it turned out well. The only inconvenience is, if you touch your hair the fibers will be all over your hands,
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 20, 2017
I ordered these hair fibers after using and liking Toppik hair fibers very much. The reason I switched to Caboki was as well as Toppik covered my thin spot on crown of head and stayed in my hair through sweat and some rain, every time I applied it , it would irritate my eyes even when I was careful to not get it on my face. I also think it may have been making me lose more hair , I know with these powders its tough cause as you look in the mirror you get use to seeing your hair look so much fuller with it on, so when its off it looks more drastic. But I swear it made me lose more hair in areas where I had more hair on top from which I applied the powder to make it blend in . I switched to Caboki because it didn't contain all the chemicals that Toppik had like the Ammonium Chloride , Silica, and DMDM Hydantoin. Anyway long story short I was nervous that Caboki may not work as well with out these, and maybe when I went to the gym with it on and sweat after cardio or maybe had some light rain fall , that it would be leaking and be embarrassed . However I am happy to report this was not the case, it works just as well as Toppik, even after cardio and sweating when I got home I looked in the mirror and it was fine. Laying down in bed with it on , it didn't come off or get on my pillow cases. I do shampoo my hair at night though and wash it out before bed.

When I apply this I first style my hair with gel or KMS Hairplay , then I use hairspray ( CHI Magnified Volume hairspray, purple bottle ) , I lightly spray some on top of my head where I'm gonna apply the Caboki , then I shake bottle, take the cap off, and tap the bottle right on my scalp while also tapping the bottle with my fingers, having it at a 45 degree angle , moving it around on the crown as it gradually fills it in . Then I pat it some with DRY hands and apply a final bit of hair spray right on top holding it far enough away and covering my forehead . Works perfectly and doesn't irritate my eyes , and I swear my hair has been growing in more , maybe it was just me , but it seemed like my hair or scalp did not like the ingredients in Toppik, like that this is more natural and a little bit cheaper . Definitely recommend . I got the Dark Brown color , 30G .
on December 31, 2016
This stuff worked perfectly. I have none of the shedding problems of it getting on my clothes. First, what I wanted it to do: I have a widening part, a smallish thinning/balding spot at the back of my head (the crown?) and a bit of thinning/receding at the top of my face. I'm a 50 YO female. The problem is much more noticeable as my haircolor wears off. I've tried the concealers that are eyeshadow-like, that are like mascara, that are crayons - none helped. I ordered a free sample of this from their website and the sample lasted at least a month. I just shook on a little up and down my part, at the front, and on the crown. Teased hair a little over the back of my head, sprayed hairspray, and voila!, perfect. As long as I didn't shampoo, it seemed to work fine for me. I slept in it. So after using the free sample I bought a full-size from amazon. I do not think you can expect this stuff to work like a toupee. But if you have some thinning and gray roots that age you, go for it. This is one of the few beauty products that I think actually does what it says.
on February 11, 2018
As a woman, its very difficult to be thinning and not have great alternative to help yourself. Society looks at beauty and imperfections are not quite acceptable. I live in the hot desert of Arizona so wigs are not a choice. I wanted something to conceal my problem and the Caboki does the job. When meeting new people, they don't look at my thinning hair, they look at my the face.
on September 14, 2016
I have tried many products to hide my thinning hair. Some were spay some were powder. I have had some of the powder products itch and flake about my forehead and nose even after sealing with hairspray. Spray in is a nightmare!! it leaves splatter marks, fall out and my pillow in the morning looks like I was in a fight with a cat. It also runs badly in the rain.... Now Caboki....beyond perfection. No flaking, No over-spray and clean morning pillow!! Love it...Looks totally natural. Would highly recommend to anyone...even in the rain.
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 26, 2016
I took another reviewers advice to cover most of the applicator with tape for more precise application. I have very fine, very thin hair. I do everything I can to improve the health of my hair but it is genetic that my hair be so thin. No matter what my scalp will show especially because my hair is curly and sticks up off my head. I applied this to my scalp and immediately my hair looked so much better giving the illusion of thicker hair. It's pretty amazing that not seeing the scalp makes such a difference. The only problem is that the fibers make the roots look very dry and kind of powdery. Not sure how to combat that but I'll work on it. Maybe a high shine hairspray just at the roots.
on July 12, 2015
I used Caboki for 3 years and I had to say it worked great for me till last fall when they changed the container from what is displayed to the one with slim shaft and rough application surface. Ever since then I have not had a good experience. The new design is hard to apply. The powder clumps on the surface of the hair rather than evenly spreading through the hair. It used to take only a couple of minutes for me to conceal a bald area but now more than 5 to 10 minutes, leaving a lot of waste in clumps that I have to dust off, and dirty shirt and bathroom surroundings. Plus, you are no longer able to see through how much is left in the bottle.

I return and reordered a couple of times but all received the same type of design. I complained to Amazon, then left email to Caboki, never received any feedback. I now have switched to use Cuvva, which having been working very well for me.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse