|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $10.99 (100%)
Caching In: A Geocaching Love Story (Pastime Pursuits Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Tracy Krimmer writes a truly delightful story. It was a fun read, the kind you look forward to getting back to when you have to step away.
We meet Ally Couper (not to be confused with Ally McBeal..lol). She and her fiancé had broken up 8 months ago due to his philandering ways. She had what seemed like a dead end job as a Bank Teller, and was just going through the motions of life. Until she goes on her first Geocaching hunt, and meets Seth. She is immediately attracted to him….they go out on a first date…which may be their last.
I fell in love with her best friend, Chelsea. I am sure a lot of people don’t care much for her, as she is dating a man that already has a girlfriend..so, she is the “other woman”. She was in this relationship for about two years. Ally hated that she was dating him. It had to be hard on her, being that her fiancé was found cheating on her.
I did have a hard time wrapping my head around their friendship, as it seemed to be fueled with a lot of resentment..but I realized by the end of the book, that most friendships go through these stages.
This story had a lot of intriguing story lines, and I was immersed in it from page one.
If you want a fun, quick witted, chick lit read… This is a Must!!
I am already reading book two in this series, “Jay Walking”…and loving it!
I am so happy I met Tracy Krimmer along the way….Her books are a delight!
This book really was able to strike up several emotions for me!
I think my favorite character was Seth. Nice guy but battling things he hadn't yet been able to ever really move on from. Aside from one major thing he did in the book, I think he really was a good guy!
Ally was almost 30 and at times acted like she was in high school. She jumped to the wrong conclusions pretty much every time and she just was very insecure. I guess it is understandable due to her past relationship but there were times I wanted to reach in, sap her and tell her to calm down! She essentially did this in all aspects of her life.
And then we have Ally's best friend Chelsea - I couldn't stand her in the beginning but she did redeem herself a little in the end and was forced to grow up a bit. The next story in the series is about her and I find myself wanting to find out if she continues to grow up.
Seth's sister - she was a major b and I loathed her.
Good story with a great new concept! I may just have to try it out myself!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports