4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 II
|Price:||$95.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cactus V6 Transceiver - Flash Stand FS-2 - Album - Cactus 1 Year Warranty
- Cross-brand Remote Power Control: Cross-brand wireless manual power control with HSS support of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes. Instant adjustment of a single group and ratio power adjustment by one quick swipe of the rotary dial.
- Cross-brand Remote Zoom Control: Cross-brand wireless manual zoom control of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes.
- Normal HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
- Power Sync: Boosts flash contribution above x-sync shutter speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not powerful enough.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
After two years in the making, Cactus V6 II - the second generation of the World's First cross-brand wireless flash transceiver, NOW supports high-speed synchronisation (HSS)! Besides the revolutionary remote power control of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes all at the same time, the new models now support HSS / FP mode in the same cross-brand environment. This unique function gives photographers flexibility undreamed of. Matching flashes with same camera systemfor off-camera flash photography is over. Two High-Speed Sync Modes 1. Normal HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s. 2. Power Sync: Boosts flash contribution above camera's x-sync speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not powerful enough Cactus also extends HSS capabilities to Fujifilm cameras despite them not yet supporting high-speed sync at the time of writing. AF-Assist Both the V6 II and IIs now has an automatic LED AF-assist light that makes auto-focusing in dark environments possible - even in pitched-black!3 Besides the camera-mounted V6 II/IIs, off-camera units will also activate the AF-assist light, which helps focusing even when camera is far from the subject. Highly Intelligent V6 II can now auto-detect the on-camera portable flashes at device start-up by selecting the system the flash belongs to and assigning an Auto flash profile. Moreover, it now works with previously u
Top customer reviews
For my Canon, I used the Yongnuo, which is entirely different. I LOVED the yongnuo 622 system. I worked great, was easy to use, solid push-buttons, and the build quality was excellent. Unfortunately Yongnuo does not currently support Olympus. When I can afford a high end solution, there is Profoto ;-)
I can't give Cactus a ringing endorsement. It does work well, and if Yongnuo is not an option and you need the radio trigger - this is an inexpensive option. But be forewarned, it has its drawbacks...