Caddis Men's Attractive 2-Tone Tauped Deluxe Breathable Stocking Foot Wader(DOES NOT INCLUDE BOOTS)
|Price:||$99.99 - $152.73|
- Comfortable 2 Tone Taupe stocking foot Breathable waders with double knee's, adjustable deluxe suspenders, new Quad pocket and attached breathable gravel guards.
- Works great in all weather conditions to keep you warm and comfortable while fishing, clamming or working in your pond.
- We use only the highest quality breathable material with a durable Poyester outer using CaddisDry technology that allows perspiration through, but keeps water out.
- The feet are double taped glued and stitched to make sure your feet stay warm and dry. Boots should be purchased separately.
- This family of waders has more adult sizes than any other wader series in our line. Men and women of most body sizes are addressed here.
- Refer Indications section below for help in selecting size. For short stouts subtract 3" from the inseam.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stockingfoot Deluxe Breathables
Caddis Stockingfoot Deluxe Breathables are the ultimate in lightweight design. They're ideal for those days when the mornings are cool and the days are long and hot. This product is the perfect all-around breathable wader.
The Ultimate In Breathability
The secret behind Caddis breathable wader technology is our CaddisDry fabric. CaddisDry fabric's waterproof, breathable layer will not allow water molecules to pass through and enter the waders - however, it does this while still allowing smaller vapor molecules to exit. With no build up of moisture within the waders, you'll stay comfortable in all seasons.
At A Glance
- Attractive 2-tone taupe color
- Heavy-duty polyester material
- CaddisDry breathable technology
- Reinforced knees
- Attached gravel guards
- Seams taped, glued, and stitched
- Foot taped inside and out
- New quad pocket
- High-density neoprene soles
Safe Wading Tips
Always keep these two rules in mind when wading in any body of water: wade with caution, and wade with care. There are obvious and not-so-obvious dangers inherent with wading. Following these tips will help you experience a safe and enjoyable trip.
- Use a wading staff to feel the bottom before stepping.
- Never wade alone.
- Always wear waders that fit properly.
- Wear a wading belt to create a seal between your body and the wader.
- In rivers and streams, identify potential dangers down current such as waterfalls, log jams, or undertows before entering the water.
- Walk slowly, smoothly, and carefully.
- Wear a personal floatation device.
- Be aware of tides, currents, and water level changes.
- If you fall, don't panic. Don’t fight the current, work with it. Allow the current to drift you downstream as you work your body towards the bank.
- Never continue wading if your waders are full of water.
Breathable Wader Key Fit Points - Men
|Size||Max Inseam||Max Girth||Max Foot|
For short stouts subtract 3" from the inseam.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IndicationsFor Customers Measuring from the Sizing Chart:
1. The Inseam should be measured from the crotch to the floor without shoes on.
2. The Maximum Girth is the measurement around the largest part of the body, either hips, waist or chest.
3. Foot Size is your normal shoe size.
These measurements listed in our sizing chart are what the maximum size is that the wader will fit. Since the Breathable fabric for this wader does not stretch, we feel that it is always better to have a little extra fabric than not enough so the seams are not stressed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
use Caddis' website for sizing...don't listen to others on sizing...my first 2-3 attempts were way off based on what people suggested.
I was a small...bought one...but I think a medium is better so you can kneel down when you want too...
Overall I'm pleased with how they performed, no issues with any leaks and even withstood a few spills into the river where I landed hard on my knees on some rocks. I was able to stay warm enough with good layering.
The fit on these are pretty good. I bought the standard medium size, I'm 5' 7". about 185 lbs, and wear a size 11 shoe. My only real issue with the fit are around the calf area, they are a bit tight. A little more material in this area would be a good idea.
The feet on these are HUGE. Even though they're supposed to fit a size 10.5 foot max, they easily fit my size 11 feet with lots of room to spare. When you get wading boots for these get a size larger than your normal size or I don't think you'll be able to fit your feet into the boots.
The wader belt that comes with these is adequate but tends to loosen up as you move around, so I needed to check and adjust it a few times during the day. I'll probably replace that with a different belt.
One issue I did have is that the soles of the neoprene boots did not really keep my feet as warm as I would have liked. I needed to double up on the wool socks, one pair wasn't really adequate to keep my feet warm. This is really the only major complaint I have with these waders.
If you aren't fishing and you sit in a chair, they don't run up your buttcrack. They are easy to walk in and flex good where they need to.
The only con is the stocking foot is a little hard to get off compared to others I've worn.
Most recent customer reviews
I will update this review upon receipt of a new set of waders.