Caddis Women's Attractive Teal Deluxe Breathable Stocking Foot Chest Wader
|Price:||$99.30 - $116.09|
- Comfortable women's teal stocking foot Breathable waders with double knee's, adjustable deluxe suspenders, new Quad pocket and attached breathable gravel guards.
- Works great in all weather conditions to keep you warm and comfortable while fishing, clamming or working in your pond.
- We use only the highest quality breathable material with a durable Poyester outer using CaddisDry technology that allows perspiration through, but keeps water out.
- The feet are double taped glued and stitched to make sure your feet stay warm and dry.
- This family of waders has more adult sizes than any other wader series in our line. Men and women of most body sizes are addressed here.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The Caddis brand has stood for quality for many years. All of our products are on the cutting edge of available technology and every wader is water tested before the brand ever goes on the product. All Caddis waders, wading shoes, Jackets, vests and accessory products come with a one year manufacturers warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
I phoned Caddis directly & spoke to a helpful lady, who recommended (based on my measurements)....the same size I had sent back! Queen Medium! She said you need to go by your largest measurement (girth) which in my case was my hips (no surprise there, ladies). The problem being, still, they are much too long, nothing I can do about that. They aren't too bad if I have to sit or kneel, so I'm not sure how they will be in the water. The rep from Caddis said most short women have the same problem regardless of what size they get. The only other problem is with the shoulder straps - I could not get them short enough, so I was forced to remove the horizontal back strap going from one shoulder strap to the other, remove the straps from the holders, and cut off the pieces with the velcro. Only then I noticed that one of the front plastic "holders" was sewn in, the reverse of the other one. Sort of hard to describe. It did not impact the shortening of the straps though. I might just sew the straps and take out the buckles completely, I don't think I am going to grow more at my age! (over 60). I'm just glad to finally have a pair of waders I can use, and these look like they will do OK, not perfectly, but OK.