CaddyDaddy Golf Constrictor 2 Travel Cover
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1800 Denier Nylon
- 1 Year Full Bag Replacement Warranty – covers any damage to the bag caused by airlines
- In-Line Skate Wheels & Lockable Zippers (with optional TSA lock not included)
- Internal & External Compression Straps to Keep Clubs Secure. Top of the Line 1800D Fabric Construction (3 x the Thickness of 600D Fabric)
- Heavily Padded on Top to Protect Club Heads
- Lockable Zippers 13 x 50 x 15 inches ; 9 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
CaddyDaddy Constrictor II Golf Travel Cover
The Constrictor II has been one of the best-selling golf travel bags on Amazon for numerous years and continues to be one of the best values in golf.
- Accommodates all bags up to 10” cart bags.
- Best-in-class 1800 denier construction.
- Heavy-duty lockable zippers on main opening and side pockets.
- 2 large side pockets with lockable zippers (TSA locks not included).
- Heavily padded top to protect club heads.
- Easy-rolling inline skate wheels.
- External and internal cinch straps to keep clubs secure.
- Collapsible for easy storage.
- Molded luggage tag and business card window.
- Approximately 13” x 50” x 15” inches - 9 pounds.
Warranty & Service
CaddyDaddy is committed to providing a truly hassle free experience for Amazon customers. We offer a straight forward 100% 1 year full bag replacement guarantee. In the rare occurrence that a CaddyDaddy travel bag is damaged (within the first year of original ownership) we will send a brand new replacement bag at no cost to the customer. If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out to our customer service team.
For customer service inquiries, please visit the CaddyDaddy Golf website and click the Amazon Customer Service tab at the top of the home page. We respond to all inquiries within 1 business day and typically the same day.
Superior Materials & Construction
Various grades of fabric can be found in golf travel covers and luggage. The Constrictor II is constructed of a weather-proof 1800 denier advanced grade nylon. Fabric denier refers to the thickness of nylon fibers and 1800 denier is 3 times as thick (and durable) than common 600 denier nylon. CaddyDaddy bags also feature the best handles, wheels, webbing and lockable zippers available.
CaddyDaddy has been a manufacturer of exceptional golf travel bags, golf bags and premium golf accessories for over 15 years. Based in Chandler, Arizona we have the luxury of testing our golf designs all year round. Thank you for considering our products.
Keep your golf clubs safe and secure when you're traveling with this durable golf bag cover from Caddy Daddy Golf. The Caddy Daddy Golf Constrictor 2 Golf Travel Bag Cover is made from nylon fabric and features a roomy main compartment with a fully length zipper and exterior storage pockets that make it easy to pack and unpack. This golf bag cover features in-line skate wheels for easy movement, a comfortable haul handle on top, heavy-duty curb rails, and reinforced stress points for increased durability. Lockable zippers keep your gear secure inside while a heavily padded top protects club heads and fully adjustable clamps keep clubs tight and secure inside. Exterior pockets offer storage for shoes and other accessories.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Showing 1-7 of 819 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used two other bags for my travel before. One was a cloth
one that did not have the wheels. Without wheels it was hard
to handle it. The other one was a plastic one
that had wheels. The plastic one barely survived the travel. The
hinges were very delicate. I thought they might break off any time.
There are several things I like about this travel bag.
1. It is quite commodious. I could easily insert my golf bag into it
without any hitch.
2. It weighs only 8 pounds. My bag ( I presume most of the golf bags with
club covers and 14 clubs) weigh 24 pounds or so. So all together it weighs less than
35 pounds. The airlines allow 50 pounds per checked-in bag.
3. The zipper is big and moves easily.
4. It has two handles so that if need be two people can carry the bag.
5. With the golf bag put inside it, it stands up on its own freely.
6. The wheels seem to be sturdy.
7. It has two address label slots. In one I write Golf bag in bold letters.
I don't want baggage handlers throw it around like another bag.
8. The two straps that lock easily hold everything together nicely.
9. There are two side bags that can hold golf shoes and other accessories.
10. You can even put some of your other clothing in the side bags.
I like it a lot.
By the way first put the rain cover of your golf bag on. That makes the
top very compact. Insert the
bottom of your golf back into the bottom of this travel bag. Set it
standing. Gently pull the zipper cover over the golf bag.
When you don't use it you can simply fold it into half and store it away
I have no connection to the maker of this product.
I will send another report in 6 months
I'll update after my trip.
Update: The travel cover worked great, lots of room, could've put more into it than the 50 lb. weight limit allowed. No signs of wear or any loss of quality.
Very happy, having my own clubs for 2 rounds of golf and a lesson at the Leadbetter Academy was well worth the cost of this bag.