CaddyTek CaddyLite One Click Folding Golf Push Cart
|Price:||$186.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Click one button folding the cart to compact size (L15.5"xW16.5"xH30.3")
- Strong aluminum frame, weighs only 16.1 lbs
- Three 10.5" x 2.4" EVA maintenance-free wheels traction on all terrain
- Patented bag holder fits Stand Bag perfectly
- Umbrella holder and storage rack included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Light weight but solid built
- Folds compact and easily with just one button press
- Umbrella holder
- No more inflating (and deflating) wheels!!
- Bargain price compared to many other models with similar built and features
- Fast delivery
- Just one small beverage holder
- No mesh bag to hold extra stuff like towel, rain/wind jacket, extra beverage, etc. (I'll have to DIY)
- "No Maintenance" wheels are wide (like other comparable models), so pushing would be harder on roughs
SOME VULNERABLE PARTS TO BE AWARE (like other comparable models, though, to be fair):
- "No Maintenance" wheels are made of plastic and therefore more prone to wear and tear, especially walking on concrete path and parking lot, etc.
- Brake is also plastic and only time will tell how long it'd last
- Small storage compartment for scorecard, pencil, etc. is also plastic and therefore easily breakable
- The part that joins the front wheel to the main frame is an aluminum rod encased all around with plastic, and this particular part is what I'll have to be concerned with more than anything else since it's also the pressure point from all of my golf bag's weight being placed on it. As long as I don't throw my bag onto it like a sack of rice, I think I'll be just fine.Read more ›
It takes me 1 minute to setup and less that that to fold up. The cart fold up and takes less than a third of my trunk space. What I really like about this product is that it's designed to carry stand bags.
In the past I've used a cheap $40 pull cart and my bags would always slide side-ways and fall off the peg. This Caddytek cart has two slots that traps the legs from the stand bags, thus minimizing roll. Also the straps holds the bag nicely. I've rarely experienced shifting of my bag except on a few occasions when the terrain was bumpy. However, in those instances it never shifted enough to bother me or cause my bag to slip off.
Recently the tension cable that prevents the wheels from butterlying, and the wheels from extending too far broke off and I emailed the company. They got back to me within two days and will be shipping me a replacement cable without questions asked. I've played around with other leading brands at retail stores and this is by far better designed and just as durable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice push cart. The one click is very fast. I'll be ready to go twice as fast as my golfing partners.Published 3 months ago by Robert E. Mathews
Received this push cart for a Christmas present so I have had it for one month. It worked great walking nine holes twice and eighteen holes once. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I chose the caddy Lite primarily because it looked sturdy and I liked the wasabi green color, The unit worked as advertised; with the click of a button, It folds nicely into a... Read morePublished on April 19, 2014 by Laton Palmer
The one click folding is great. Pretty light caddy to push, very good quality parts. I appreciate the umbrella holder that you may adjust as you go or just remove.Published on February 22, 2014 by ellaes
I have used the Caddy Tek for three years and it is a great product. If you just want a great push cart for golf than this is it!!Published on February 1, 2014 by David Ritter
Easy to push, no problems folding or unfolding, press a button and lift. No problems on hills. Very sturdy. Umbrella holder was broken on shipment but was quickly replaced.Published on December 16, 2013 by Royce Nakatani
Great push cart. Was easy to assemble out of the box. Have used it on a few rounds now and some on very hilly terrains. Read morePublished on October 10, 2013 by Vivek Gupta
Seems to be a decent product. Top strap came loose from its anchor on second outing. Had to contact customer service 3 times to get a response despite their call back claims. Read morePublished on August 10, 2013 by Tagolf
easy to push, looks sleek,golf bag is easily fitted and i like it. the wheels are broad enough for a smooth push and maintains a good balance.Published on July 8, 2013 by Ranjit Bakshi