2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Cadence CS10 Spinning Reel, Ultralight Fast Speed Premium Magnesium Frame Fishing Reel with 11 Low Torque Bearings Super Smooth Powerful Fishing Reel with 36 LBs Max Drag & 6.2:1 Spinning Reel
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WHAT MAKES THE CS10: The Cadence CS10 features a magnesium frame, 10 ball bearings + 1 instant anti-reverse bearing, carbon composite rotor and side plate, carbon fiber drag system, a braid ready machined aluminum spool, an oversized ergonomic EVA handle knob, carbon fiber handle and machined aluminum one piece bail. The CS10 is built to deliver.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: The Cadence CS10 is engineered to deliver a premium reel at a greater value than competitors. The lightweight design is made possible with magnesium and carbon composite construction. The foundation is a light magnesium frame, spinning a lighter carbon rotor all gliding on 11 corrosion resistant bearings. The braid ready aluminum spool houses a carbon fiber drag system that delivers even pressure. The weight is further enhanced with a carbon handle and ergonomic EVA knob.
- YOUR ALL-PURPOSE SPINNING REEL: Premium materials, along with its availability in various sizes, make it a great all-purpose spinning reel – ideal for gamefish including freshwater fish like bass, walleye and trout as well as popular inshore species like redfish, speckled trout and flounder with a rinse after fishing. The Cadence CS10 series of spinning reels will exceed your expectations with features, quality, & design you have come to appreciate in spinning reels costing almost twice as much.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF FISHING: With every Cadence purchase, we promise to put youth combos in the hands of our next generation through one of our charity partners. Cadence believes that fishing can bring generations together in a hectic world, and impart some valuable lessons along the way! We want to see more people stepping away from the TV screen, and into the great outdoors. Help us share the joy of a day on the water with the next generation.
- PERFORMANCE FOR LESS: Cadence products offer high-performance premium features at an unbeatable value. Fishing with quality, dependable gear should not mean breaking the bank. Our experienced team works to prove that every day. All Cadence products come with a one-year warranty and a best-in-class customer service team to make your ownership experience as smooth as one of our reels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cadence CS10 Spinning Reel / Super Value Spinning Reel
The Cadence CS10 is engineered to deliver a premium reel at a higher value than competitors. The ultra-lightweight design is made possible by its light magnesium frame, spinning a lighter carbon rotor all gliding on 11 corrosion resistant bearings. The braid ready aluminum spool houses a carbon fiber drag system that delivers even pressure, and the carbon handle with ergonomic EVA knob further enhances the weight savings.
PERFORMANCE FOR LESS
Cadence products oﬀer high-performance premium features at an unbeatable value. We manufacture high-quality feature packed ﬁshing tackle at aﬀordable prices to help you save your hard-earned money. Cadence products are meticulously designed by long-time industry professionals who know performance ﬁshing tackle. Premium quality components and materials combined with a meticulous manufacturing process, topped oﬀ with extensive testing under the most rigorous of Cadence uses to produce some of the best products in the industry.
GO FISHING,GIVE BACK
At Cadence, our mission is to inspire a movement to pass on the sport of fishing to future generations. With every Cadence purchase, we promise to put youth combos in the hands of our next generation through one of our charity partners. This is how we embody our tag line of “GO FISHING. GIVE BACK.”. We want to see as many young people as possible enjoying the sport of ﬁshing. Cadence believes that ﬁshing can bring generations together in a hectic world and impart some valuable lessons along the way! We want to see more people stepping away from the TV screen, and into the great outdoors. Join us in sharing the joy of a day on the water with the next generation on by making a purchase from Cadence.
Keep Fun Fishing !
Unique One Piece Braid Ready Design
One Piece-Braid Ready Design makes outletting more smooth and protects the line from damage when casting .
Carbon Fiber Drag System
Carbon fiber brakes keeps the drag more setady , smooth outgoing line , and the frying line may be reduced greatly.
Stronger Machined Aluminum Spool
CS10 spinning reel has a lighter and stronger machined aluminun spool prevents your line from slipping , internal grooves for lube retention, and more fishing line capacity.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't take any stars away because the quality was still great even though there was a minor defect that was easily fixed. The customer service was outstanding I was outside the 30 day window and they didn't charge me for the screw sent. Overall this is a great reel with great customer service!
I took it to a large, prominent outdoor store with an impressive fishing department to have them load some line on the spool. The guy behind the counter wanted to know where I bought it, was impressed with the quality and features and especially what I paid for it. Acquitted itself well on first outing on the river, no issues whatsoever, line spooled off cleanly and quickly with no hangs or blow-ups, line retrieval was similarly smooth. Drag setting was very fine, able to dial it in exactly where I liked it for different situations.
Looking forward to many years of reliable service and fun from this reel, recommend highly.
I tend to stick to what I know and have history with. Typically Abu Garcia and Shimano. Both of which offer some great gear but of course that performance comes at a premium price.
Now that I've had a chance to land a few big bass on this reel, I can say I don't regret my choice to give Cadence a try. This CS10 Cadence reel is truly awesome and I'm very pleased I even picked it up at an unbelievable price. Cadence fishing had an extra 20% off deal going when I purchased this reel and I could not be happier with it. It's smooth as can be, pleasantly light to hold for long trips in the boat, and has a strong feel in the hand when you're jerking back for that hook set. If you're cautious about venturing away from some of the more well known brands, I can attest, you will not be sorry you went with this reel.
Upon initial inspection of the reel I was taken back at the high quality fit and finish of the reel. I figured the reel crank handle was imitation carbon fiber (sticker) but it is actually real carbon fiber. The reel has a quality feel but is very lightweight and the advertised 10 ball bearings seem to really make a difference as the reel is smooth and quiet. Quality EVA handle grip, aluminum spool, carbon, and magnesium parts put this in a level of much higher priced reels. Their website advertises that the savings is due to no middle man and no brick and mortar stores to drive up cost to the end user. From what I can tell with this reel, their claims seem to be correct. I have only used twice this week so I will be updating with any relevant updates after using it this weekend.
After some delay to my request because of computer issues on their end I received a response from Cadence. In it they apologized for the delay and are sending out a replacement reel. This is much better than telling me to send it in for repairs. This is the same service my friend received when he broke his Cadence Rod. Excellent customer service that is spread from friend to friend.
I purchased this $114 CS10 size 2000 for Finesse bass fishing after purchasing two CR7 spinning Rods. I normally purchase Pfluger president XT reels for $79. My friend bought a CS10 and highly recommended it. This reel has not been smooth since the day I purchased it in August of this year. It has several spots that it suddenly gets stiff and requires extra pressure to turn the handle. This is not a problem if I am reeling in a swim bait or something that keeps moving. It is a major issue while finesse fishing where I am barely moving the handle. It is annoying and has caused me to lose fish because of this. I thought it would loosen up with time but it has gotten worse now I am past the return date so I am going to see what Cadence is willing to do for me.
Lots of play in the handle, both side to side and forward/back when reeling/stopping (compared to their quality claims)
Drag feels jumpy at the begining.(probably less of an issue while fishing)
Looks really good on the outside. Unfortunately the internals don't feel as though they match up to how the reel looks.
I feel like they cut corners on the drive system to make up for the expense of the looks.
The closest feeling reel I have is an Abu Garcia elite max that was less than half the price, and honestly the cheap Garcia has a better anti reverse, and less play.
If I had picked this reel up in a shop I would have quickly put it back and passed it up for a Shimano Sahara and saved some cash or stepped up and gotten a Garcia Revo SX or similar.
If it were $60 I would keep it without complaint.
I really like the concept of the company's model and I hope they are able to source better internals and continue providing competition for the big names.