Cads About Maternity - A game for bad mommies
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.60. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- From the makers of the hit wedding party game Cads About Matrimony comes an equally awful new game for bad mommies.
- The perfect way to ruin a baby shower, offend the grandparents, and make a pregnant lady cry.
- Designed specifically to make the transition to parenthood even more difficult and terrifying than it already is.
- Just 200 cards, since you are probably too busy peeing every 30 seconds, falling asleep mid-sentence, and eating cookie dough by the pound to play a full game.
- A classic matching game where one player reads a question and other players submit their answers. The results are as joyful and disgusting as parenthood itself.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the maker of the hit wedding party game Cads About Matrimony comes a new but equally repugnant card game for bad mommies: Cads About Maternity. Made for irresponsible new parents with dark, dirty minds, Cads About Maternity will prepare you for the most revolting, amazing, exhausting adventure of your adult life. Based on the same basic matching format of the classic Cards Against Humanity, the game is simple to play. One player reads a question card out loud. The other players each submit an answer card. The best answer wins. The results are as joyful and disgusting as parenthood itself.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zapler Games||Zapler Games||NextDayShipGuy||Insane Republic LLC||THIS ONE TIME I|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.5 x 3.6 x 2.5 in||3.7 x 4.8 x 2.68 in||0.8 x 2.8 x 3.8 in||2.6 x 4.1 x 6.6 in|