Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Caeden Linea N°10 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone - Faceted Carbon & Gold
- Superior noise isolation and a fully-balanced sound profile lets you experience the rich sound from every complex layer of all of your music.
- Features Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR Wireless technology that supports A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP operating modes.
- A three-axis pivot, combined with a low-compression fit, allows for consistent comfort over time.
- All materials are hand-selected for their durability, design and comfort. The combination of bold metal accents and ultra soft vegan leather makes the Linea N10 as sophisticated as it is functional.
- Includes soft carrying pouch, iOS/Android compatible remote and mic cable and USB charging cable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Launched in 2014, Caeden first released the Linea Collection, a series of on-ear and in-ear headphones featuring the Caeden signature sound. Co-founded by longtime friends and industry veterans Nora Levinson and David Watkins, Caeden uses technology and design to inspire dynamic and engaged living.
Enjoy 30 hours of continuous listening
The Linea Nº10 Headphones come equipped with a fully balanced acoustic profile and wireless Bluetooth 4.0 technology so you can experience every layer of your music in a sleek, sophisticated design. Designed by industry leading engineers, Caeden's signature sound profile balances bass without compromising mids, highs and vocals for a bright and energetic profile tailored for listening to all genres of contemporary music.
- Up to 30 hours of wireless listening on a single charge
- Fully-balanced acoustic profile
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 technology with on-ear button controls and built-in mic for hands-free calling
- Superior lightweight comfort and sophisticated design
- Noise isolation for clear, uninterrupted listening
- Includes USB charging cable, travel pouch and auxiliary cable
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
30 Hours of Battery Life
The Linea Nº10 Lithium Ion battery lasts up to 30 hours on a single charge—giving you hours of uninterrupted playback with top quality sound.
Superior noise isolation, 40mm drivers and a fully-balanced acoustic profile let you experience the rich sound from every complex layer of all your music.
A three-axis pivot, combined with cushioned ear cups and a low-compression design, allows for consistent comfort and a custom fit for long listening sessions.
All materials are hand-selected for their design, comfort, and durability. The combination of bold metal accents and ultra-soft vegan leather makes the Linea Nº10 as sophisticated as it is functional.
The matching zippered carrying pouch is made of durable vegan leather and features a conveniently slim profile and padded microfiber lining to protect your headphones and accessories while on the move.
Whether you forgot to charge or want to connect to a non-Bluetooth device, Caeden Linea Nº10 Headphones come with a 3.5mm auxiliary cable equipped with a single-button remote and built-in mic for continued listening and hands-free calling.
Compare with similar items
Caeden Linea N°1 On-Ear Headphone, Faceted Carbon & Gold
Urbanears Plattan 2 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone, Indigo (04092112)
Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones, Black (4091098)
Jabra Move Wireless Stereo Headset - Blue
Caeden Linea N°2 In-Ear Headphone, Faceted Ceramic & Rose Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Carbon Gold||Carbon/Gold||Indigo||Black||Cobalt||White/Rose Gold|
|Item Dimensions||2.8 x 7.5 x 6.7 in||6.7 x 7.48 x 2.76 in||5.85 x 2.9 x 5.8 in||2.99 x 5.87 x 5.75 in||7.56 x 7.09 x 1.25 in||0.9 x 0.6 x 0.9 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||4.64 ounces||5.6 ounces||6.74 ounces||5.29 ounces||0.6 ounces|
|Additional Features||wireless, noise-isolation, microphone-feature||iOS and Android compatible remote and mic cable, Includes soft carrying pouch||Wireless, Microphone-Feature||Wireless, Microphone-Feature||Stereo||Braided, low-noise cable, Includes soft carrying pouch|
A fully balanced acoustic profile, combined with wireless Bluetooth technology lets you experience every layer of your music in a sleek, sophisticated design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have also really enjoyed the bluetooth functionality. It is really easy to hook them up to my phone or computer and switch between - you just turn on the bluetooth, hold down a button on the headphones, and you're good to go. I have a couple of times experienced some issues with the sound "skipping", but usually a quick disconnect and reconnect has fixed the problem. If you are trying to decide between the wired and wireless options, go for the wireless! iPhones are rumored to be getting rid of the cord jack, and you will be surprised just how nice it is to be able to get up from your desk and grab something across the room without having to fiddle around with taking your headphones on and off.
Overall I've been really pleased with these. I have zero complaints and would recommend to anyone over the Frends!
Most recent customer reviews
The battery lasted longer than what was said, they're cute, they cancel noise.Read more
- poorly designed (have had my hair caught in them painfully, frequently)
- difficult to pair to more than one device...Read more