- Lifetime Replacement & Money Back Warranty Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cafe Du Chateau French Press, 4 Level Filtration System, 304 Grade Stainless Steel, Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass (1000ml)
|Sale:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 LEVEL FILTRATION SYSTEM - We use double stainless steel screen filters on a plunger supported by a spring loaded base plate to seal the edges, followed by a final top lid strainer to give you a pure brew with no grounds unlike other cheap presses. Perfect to make fresh French coffee, tea, espresso or even cold brew.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Every single metal piece is 304 grade stainless steel giving the french press a resilient shine and protecting it from rust. The large carafe is made of thick borosilicate glass that can withstand boiling water! It is also portable and small enough to fit in a travel bag or backpack, making it easy to bring on camping trips and other outdoor activities.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If anything happens to your original Café Du Chateau french press coffee maker, no need to buy another. We will send you out a replacement for FREE. We take personal pride in delivering ultimate customer satisfaction. We are here to serve you!
- BPA FREE - All individual materials surpass food/drink grade quality requirements with certified lab tests to back it up. BPA free plastic lid strainer, 304 food grade rated stainless steel, thermal resistant borosilicate glass pot.
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THE PERFECT BREW - At Cafe Du Chateau, we go above and beyond to satisfy our customers which is why you get a detailed coffee brewing guide to accompany your french press mug, giving you the best tasting coffee or tea in the palm of your hand.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Four-Level Filtration System
To ensure the purest possible flavor, Café du Chateau utilizes a superior filtering system consisting of two stainless steel screens, a spring-loaded base that seals the edges during pressing and a lid strainer to trap any grounds. There’s no unpleasant muddiness you typically get with other french presses.
Quality Components for Lasting Performance
Café du Chateau is designed in the European style with clean, modern lines. The base, lid, and handle are 304 food-grade stainless steel with a highly polished finish that imparts a brilliant shine and protects it from rust. The carafe is made from heavy, tempered borosilicate glass that withstands boiling water.
BPA-Free and Certified Lab Tested
All of our materials surpass food/drink grade quality requirements and are backed with certified laboratory tests, and all parts are BPA-free.
Brew Like a Barista
Café du Chateau comes with a complete, detailed brewing guide on how to press the perfect cup. You’ll savor the deep roasted flavor, full body and subtle notes of your favorite beans from your very first cup.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Café du Chateau is guaranteed for life against breakage and damage. Should anything happen to the press, we’ll send you out a replacement for FREE.
Top Customer Reviews
I have tried smaller French presses and not even close to the quality. What makes this one lovely is:
1. Just the looks great!!
2. You can make two cups of coffee or a large mug
3. The glass slides out of the stainless steel base.
4. The screen mesh is SEVERAL layers which filter the coffee completely without leaving sludge or coffee grounds
5. They sent a spare set of screens for the press.
6. Screens are sturdy and easy to clean off
My favorite coffee maker!
With a smooth, minimalist design, its simplicity doesn't really illustrate how good a cup of joe this thing makes. A common complaint that I've seen is that, with a french press, there's that 'grit' that comes with it not removing every bit of ground coffee from it. Not so with this one. The filtration system they have keeps the grounds out when you press down, and in the week or so that I've been using it I haven't tasted a single bit of grit. Now personally, I don't mind some grit in my coffee (and in fact, I kind of like it!) but for many I know that can be a deal-breaker.
The instructions suggest using 2 tablespoons of coffee per 6oz of water. As this is a 33oz/1000ml/1 liter size french press, you'd need about 10.5 tablespoons for a full brew of it, which after some experimenting is about right for a strong-tasting brew. If you don't like it too strong, I'd recommend bringing it down to 1.5 tbs per 6oz of water. Measuring out 6oz can be a bit tricky if you're not making a full container of coffee, and I do wish that the manufacturer had included a gauge along the side that told how many ounces were poured in each level--much like glass measuring cups or carafes, either on the metal handle or the glass itself. Per every 6oz would be ideal, I think. That's my only real complaint about this french press, and it's more an idle suggestion than anything else.
Maintaining the Cafe Du Chateau is pretty simple, and it's very easy to clean. The glass container slides out easily from the metal handle, and the glass has enough weight to it to make you feel like it's not going to break or scratch from a bit of scrubbing. The plunger is similarly easy to clean, and I usually only have to run it under warm water and run a sponge over it to get all the coffee grounds out of it. As a bonus, the kit comes with two extra mesh filters, should the ones in it ever break or turn foul. Finally, a lifetime warranty means that if it ever breaks for any reason, you can get a replacement for free, which at the price point it goes for is an insanely good deal. So, keep the box, just in case!
All in all, I've gotten great use out of this french press so far. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a new one, or have never used a french press before but are interested in getting one.
Taste was great but press coffee is a favorite of mine. I was looking for a press to keep it
hot as I am a sipper and this is doing very well. I don't care for the stainless steel pots which
keep it hot but I didn't like the taste. I like glass. This design which almost covers the pot in
stainless and is sealed enough that after 1/2 hour there is condensation on the inside looks like
a great compromise. Outside metal is warm but touchable and coffee is still very drinkable.