- File Size: 602 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 151192358X
- Publication Date: July 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B010TKWEY0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#991,666 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #390 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Law Enforcement
- #1239 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Law Enforcement
- #2365 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > General
Caged Sparrow Kindle Edition
|Length: 192 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Mr. Tuttolomondo’s belief that he should do something about the rampant organized crime situation led him to quit his research job and become a policeman. He soon learned he was born to be a cop and the training he received was instrumental in every aspect of his life.
Caged Sparrow is an account of a New York cop’s life from being a rookie to his ultimate position of police chief and his fall from that lofty position to prison inmate.
I often hear the expression, ‘Bloom where God plants you.’ Mr. Tuttolomondo personifies that adage. Prison life as Mr. Tuttolomondo experienced it will challenge your previous beliefs. His life behind bars, in relatively protected locations, is not typical of what we hear. One thing about prison life that surprised me was the number of professing Christians. It is good to know there are at least pockets of Christ-believers available to incarcerated people.
Caged Sparrow relies heavily on God’s care of Mr. Tuttolomondo. However, as is true for all people, bad experiences accompany the good. He emphasizes the good, but does include the hardships.
At times, the activity seemed too good to be true, but we know that phrase does not apply when we allow God to have control.
I firmly believe that everyone who reads Caged Sparrow will have renewed faith that God cares for His own while He matures them and uses them to further His kingdom through association with others.
Ms. Fitzsimmons did an excellent job of transcribing Mr. Tuttolomondo’s memories onto the printed page. I did not detect the slightest amount of author intrusion, which is extraordinarily difficult to avoid when writing another’s words. Ms. Fitzsimmons uses words to create portraits. I recommend you follow her blog, http://rosethestoryteller.com. I give her the highest possible recommendation based on Caged Sparrow and the word portraits she includes in her blogs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Law Enforcement
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Law Enforcement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > General