Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cajun Injector Turkey Frying Spice Kit Creole Butter with Injector and Cajun Shake
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on November 26, 2012
My husband use to order fried turkeys from a friend, but we moved to a different town. His friend showed him what to do so we could fry our own turkeys. The secret to a moist, delicious turkey is this creole butter! We add a little brown sugar and used the shake as a rub (the rub will look like it's burning but it won't taste like it). A fried turkey is now a holiday MUST!!! And the injector was a good one. I'm usually one for making my our marinates, but this one is excellent and a lot less expensive than making it myself!
on November 25, 2015
I gave this a try on a whole chicken. I love Cajun food and wanted to try this on my Thanksgiving turkey that this year. One word comes to mind: delicious. This was the best chicken I have ever prepared. I would definitely purchase this again. I highly recommend it.
on November 25, 2011
I purchased a Butterball Electric Turkey fryer and wanted to switch from the previous seasoning that I used. The ingredients of this seasoning appealed to me so I ordered it. I used it on Thanksgiving (2011) and my family and I enjoyed the succulent taste that it gave the turkey immensely.
on April 16, 2015
Did our first deep fried turkey and this spice is great. We went a little to heavy on the rub so unless you like allot of salt, don't over do it.
on November 30, 2014
Easy to use.Added great flaver and taste,would buy again.
on November 8, 2015
I have been smoking Turkeys for thanksgiving for over 20 years. And have always used this product it's the best keeps the turkey really moist and with the crelo butter and the hickory smoke the turkeys are always really good. Happy thanks giving everyone this is a amazing product. And there other flavored are awesome for ham and wild game before it goes into the smoker.
on November 28, 2014
Just used it in this year's Thanksgiving bird, along with my new turkey fryer ("As seen on TV"). I just filled the fryer with peanut oil, injected maybe half the bottle, and in 45-minutes... Voila! I was the Turkey King. EVERYONE was raving about the tenderness of the bird, and it was so perfectly seasoned with this sauce and my homemade rub that it didn't even need salt or pepper!!! This is the real deal. Try it, you'll like it :-)
on December 29, 2015
Used this for Thanksgiving this year and it came out great. This was my first time deep frying so haven't tried any other spices yet.
on January 19, 2016
Deep fried a turkey and used this. It came out moist and so tasty.
on December 12, 2011
I purchased this for one brother on the recommendation of my oldest brother and I could not locate the brand anywhere in my local area. So, just hoping by chance Amazon would have this item, I scroll through and bingo. The projected delivery date was not going to arrive in time for Thanksgiving so I was told. But, it arrived within two business days. My family was very delighted to say the least.