Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Cajun Memories
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$7.99

on February 17, 2015
I love Cajun music, but sometimes I find the vocals a little . . . relentless. One of my favorite Cajun CDs is a cheap collection I picked up in a drugstore on Canal Street 18 years ago, and one of the reasons it's a favorite is that it has a couple of instrumentals on it. So I bought this one and I really love it. The instrumentals put me in a nostalgic mood (which is good!).
on June 11, 2015
Jo El Sonnier is a well known singer and has musical talents from South Louisisana and I love to hear him sing and have danced to his music for years. Try the CD and I know you will enjoy it like I do.
on May 24, 2015
Every once in awhile I like getting music I would not normally listen to. Take this cd, not my genre but it's enjoyable. You can appreciate music, yes, you can...:)
on October 11, 2016
I am new to Cajun music, but I must say, after listening to this CD, I have become an instant fan.
on March 24, 2013
I've been hooked on Cajun music ever since seeing the movie "The Big Easy" years ago. Jo-El Sonnier is a great. I bring his music up on my I-Pod and just let it play over and over while I'm working in my shop.
on March 30, 2015
When it's time to hit the gym, and I need motivation....on goes my MP3 player and watch out :) .
This music rocks!!
on August 7, 2015
A good instrumental Cajun CD, but not the old classic style..
on December 13, 2013
A really nice selection of traditional tunes and very well performed. I bought this to replace the cassette I bought years ago and I couldn't be happier with it.
on January 23, 2016
Excellent
on August 12, 2013
I wanted some Cajun music for background while I work or when the family has gumbo for dinner. This is perfect!