- File Size: 482 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 27, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WTCCAEQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#620,856 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #64 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > Cajun & Creole
- #212 in Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > Cajun & Creole
- #288 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South
Cajun Recipes: 101 (for beginners) - Cajun Cookbook and Food (Cajun Cookbooks - Cajun Cooking - Cajun Food - Cajun meals - Cajun Dishes - Cajun specialties) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Introduction starts out this book with history and I especially like the meanings of some of the cajun words and phrases I've heard as to what they really mean.
Has chapters for breakfast, lunch and dinner meals.
Recommended books are listed at the end. There is no nutritional information although if you do substitute for your dietary needs the dish may not taste the same.
There are NO pictures but this is a treasure to have the recipes of the area.
Overall the book has well written recipes and all of them have very detailed instructions that are easy to follow and to understand, the recipes are easy and fast to do so you won't be all day in the kitchen!!