CalDigit USB-C Pro Dock - 85W Charging, Thunderbolt 3, UHS II SD Card Slot, USB C Gen 2, USB A x 3, LAN, 3.5mm Audio for Thunderbolt and USB-C Computers (0.7 Meter Cable - Gray) (Dual DisplayPort)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY] Can be used with computers with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, or even USB-A. Perfect for IT Environments utilizing both Windows and Macs **Functionality will vary depending on host connection. Please refer to the compatibility chart for more information
- [10 PORTS OF CONNECTIVITY]: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (Backwards Compatible with USB-C), 2 x DisplayPort 1.2, 3 x USB 3.2 Type A (5Gb/s), 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gb/s Data Only), Gigabit Ethernet, UHS-II SD Card Slot (SD 4.0), 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack. **USB-C Pro Dock does not have a downstream Thunderbolt 3 port
- [POWERFUL 85W LAPTOP CHARGING]: Provides up to 85W to charge your laptop and power all of your USB peripherals [STAND ALONE CHARGING] Front facing USB-A port can charge devices without being connected to a computer
- [DUAL 4K EXTENDED DISPLAYS]: Connect up to two 4K@60Hz (4096 x 2160 30-bit color) monitors via DisplayPort 1.2 (**DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter/cable must be an ACTIVE type.**)
- [MAC & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE]: Ideal for 2016+ MacBook Pro, 2017+ iMac Pro or Windows Ultrabooks with Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C such as the Yoga, Spectre, XPS, Razer Blade
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Universal Compatibility for Simplifying Mixed IT Environments
Tired of checking if your dock is Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C even though they share the same connector? Wish that both protocols would work together regardless of what laptop you have? CalDigit has solved this challenge and developed the USB-C Pro Dock. A next-generation dock that will adapt to any USB-C (Type-C) laptop it connects to. No drivers. No adapters. It just works! The days of checking tech specs are over. Charge your laptop, add devices and light up dual monitors, all with a single cable, regardless of your connectivity. It doesn’t just stop at computers, the USB-C Pro Dock also works with the iPad Pro, Windows USB-C phones/tablets and Android USB-C phones, delivering a full desktop experience with external monitors, keyboard, mouse, Ethernet, external USB drives and charging.*
“The Caldigit USB-C Pro Dock is easily one of the best docking stations we’ve seen and makes many of the branded solutions offered by PC makers look amateur in comparison.” - Techradar
“Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock for Mac” - Digital Trends
“Best Budget Dock” - Wirecutter
“Best Budget Dock” - Ars Technica
"4.5/5" - Windows Central
Turn Your Tablet into a Workstation
From the original Surface Go to the latest Windows tablets, the CalDigit USB-C Pro Dock proves it is not just a companion for traditional laptops. Through the USB-C connector, Windows tablet and certain smartphone users are capable of gaining access to multiple devices.
85W Laptop Charging
No matter if you're connected to a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C laptop, the USB-C Pro Dock will charge a computer up to a staggering 85W, making it a perfect companion for any Mac or Windows PC. (*computer must support Type-C charging capabilities)
Stand Alone Charging
Charge your smart phones and tablets with just the USB-C Pro Dock
The front-facing USB-A port on the USB-C Pro Dock offers Stand Alone Charging functionality that allows the dock to charge USB devices, such as iPhones and iPads without the laptop connected.
- UHS-II Fast SD Card Reader
- USB-C & USB-A Ports
- 3.5mm Combo Audio In/Out
- Ethernet Connection
The USB-C Pro Dock is compatible with Thunderbolt 3, as well as non-Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops, for added flexibility. If you have a laptop that is USB-A (5Gb/s) you can still take advantage of the USB-C Pro Dock’s connectivity with some limited functionality.
Thunderbolt 3 Windows* & MacBook Pro, MacBook Air
✓ Dual Monitors | Dual 4K 60Hz | Dual 4K 30Hz | Single 4K 60Hz | Single 4K 30Hz | Dual HD
USB-C Windows & MacBook**
✓ Dual Monitors | Single 4K 30Hz | Dual HD
Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb/s) Laptop & USB-C Laptop
✓ Dual Displays | Single Display | USB Connectivity | SD Card Reader | Gigabit Ethernet | Audio | Laptop Charging
USB-A (5Gb/s) Laptop***
✓ USB Connectivity | SD Card Reader | Gigabit Ethernet | Audio
- Thunderbolt 3 computer | USB-C computer | macOS 10.14.5 or later | Windows 10 or later
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 0.9 inches (25.0 mm) | Width: 8.43 inches (214.0 mm) | Depth: 3.15 inches (80.0mm) | Weight: 0.93 lb (0.42kg)
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (Host, compatible with USB-C)
- 2 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen. 1 Type-A (5Gbps) | 1 x USB 3.2 Gen. 2 Type-C (10Gbps)
- 1 x SD Card Reader (SD 4.0 UHS-II)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x 3.5mm Combo Audio In & Out
- 1 x USB-C Pro Dock | 1 x Power Adapter | 1 x Thunderbolt 3 Cable (0.7m)
*Full dock functionality depends on the host computer’s capabilities. Please contact your host device manufacturer to confirm external display, host charging, and USB device support.Some Windows Thunderbolt 3 laptops only support one DisplayPort stream from Thunderbolt 3 port, as the result, such laptops can output up to a single 4K 60Hz or dual 4K 30Hz monitors. Please verify the Thunderbolt 3 port capability with your Windows laptop provider. ** MacBook 12-inch models introduced in 2015, 2016 and 2017 have only one single USB-C port. These USB-C MacBooks can only support dual monitors in mirrored mode. ***USB-A users will need a USB-C to USB-A cable sold separately.