- Hardcover: 1248 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 6 edition (October 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047088861X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470888612
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,092 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Calculus: Single and Multivariable 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Final verdict, if you want a book that explains calculus id look elsewhere. Ive literally spent 3 hours on 4 problems trying to teach myself because my professor is less than stellar, and this book is even worse than my professor! Good luck