BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Calendar Girls
Format: DVD|Change

on June 12, 2017
This is a terrific movie. The closer I get in age to these ladies, the more I appreciate it. Great dialogue, performances. Dramatic, funny. Wish they made more movies like this. The Brits toss you a bone every few years, but the Americans... Lucky for me, I like action movies from Marvel too!
on August 30, 2017
What a fun, happy movie! What brave women! This is, perhaps, my third favorite go-to movie in my expansive collection. It certainly is in my top 10 all time favorites!
on May 26, 2017
Love this movie. Saw it first on HBO and as a calendar publisher, I was hooked. And who doesn't love Helen Mirren?
on October 10, 2017
This is such an uplifting and funny movie; I adore Ms. Mirren!!
on April 4, 2015
This is a marvelous movie based on a real life event. After a friend's husband dies of cancer, Chris played by Helen Mirren, Decides to make a calendar using her friends in the Women's Institute, a very proper organization. The stipulation is that the models must pose nude. Not an easy thing yo sell to the over forty members. Turns out to be a huge success and earns more then enough money for the memorial for her friend's deceased husband? The movie depicts the event and is hilarious and very uplifting. I bought the calendar and the movie. Helen Mirren can play any role.
on July 28, 2017
Thumbs up works a treat. Delivered on time well packaged etc.
on May 22, 2017
Fun, light hearted, fun, no violence, some modest undity.
on April 12, 2017
Got for my Mom. she loved it so I do as well..
on July 26, 2017
super good watched twice wll watch again
on June 14, 2017
Kind of funny. My wife liked it.