Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calf Compression Sleeves (1 Pair) - Best to Guard Against Shin Splints - Men's and Women's Compression Leg Sleeves for Running, Jogging, Walking, Crossfit and Fitness Athletes
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on February 19, 2014
I purchased these compression sleeves due to having very bad shin splints and calf pain while running.(Very fast shipping, even in bad weather). I couldn't even run .25 of a mile without having to stop. After purchasing and wearing these compression sleeves, I can run as long as I want with no pain during or after a long run. I wear them on the way to the gym, during my workout, and on the way home, and have no pain. Not even the next day. I got them in pink and love the color as well. I read some reviews that they were too tight for some people even after measuring and ordering the reccomended size. I did not have this issue. I like my sleeves tight anyway. Also, the bands at the top and bottom of the sleeve work very well. My sleeves do not slip at all. Hope this review helps :)
on July 12, 2013
i normally go for runs between 4 to 7 miles three times a week.hence i always invest in a great pair of runners and also use compression socks.over the past year i have been suffering from shin splints and this is the 4th pair i have bought.it's the best one so far and what i like most is that it fits really well and removes the shin pain when running.also,compared to the previous ones,this offered better value and retains the shape much better.highly recommended.
on August 12, 2013
After reading multiple blogs and searching up information on compression sleeves and socks, I came across these CompressionZ sleeves. I've never tried compression sleeves before. I'm not a marathon runner, I run/jog with my dog for fun or I run 1-2 miles on my own. I wanted these to avoid the occasional shin splints and to help my leg muscles since I'm not a pro runner or anything. They did their job. I've used them for jogging and biking and keep them on after for a bit for recovery. I haven't had a shin splint since. I'd like to believe it's the sleeves that are helping my legs out.

The main thing that sold me was the price. The startup price was awesome compared to other brands reaching up to $30-$40 which is not in my price range. I do wish these came in other colors like other companies that make them which I'm sure the company will roll out soon. The black is a little hard when running in the bright, hot, sun, but does look pretty sleek.

While the color may draw the sunlight, my legs are completely dry and do not sweat profusely underneath the cool fabric. They are definitely breathable. They have two elastic bands with rubber type lining that do a great job keeping the sleeves in place. While to me they felt a little tight, I suppose they might have to be a little tight to stay on and I forgot about it when running. The tight band kind hinders the feeling of compression of the sleeves so hopefully they are still doing their job.

The fit is great. Even though they are one size fits all, they aren't too short or too long. I'm 5' 5" and I think they even could stretch more for a taller person. I have them just below my knee and they go right down to my ankle and cover my entire lower leg like the advertised picture.

I have washed them once so far. I don't know if that sounds gross or not, I haven't had them for too long yet. They don't smell even after a few runs. When I washed them I put them in a zipper lingerie bag with one of my regular washes, they came out looking the same and I hung them to dry. After using them again they still feel exactly the same.

Again, I have nothing to compare these sleeves to, but to me they're great. Let me add that the CompressionZ customer service was knowledgeable and very responsive which is also a plus for a company. Overall, the product is definitely worth buying.

UPDATE 10/23/13: so far so good! They've been washed many times. They even went through the dryer by accident once and they didn't tighten or shrink or change for that matter...still the same as when they went in and still happily running with these sleeves...
on February 7, 2014
Nice material, nylon bands are a little tight and pull a little on your skin. They really feel good though.
on October 13, 2013
These are my first pair. I was skeptical about compression sleeves working. However, I am now a believer. These particular sleeves do what they claim.
on September 13, 2013
Received it earlier than expected which was a pleasant surprise. I had huge cramps on both my calves during Spartan Sprint. Then I bought this.
I put it on for my first workout (about 8.6 miles) and had no issues with my calf being sore or cramping. I kept it on all night during sleep and the next day, no soreness and no feeling of cramping also. It is amazing how it keeps the compression all around my calf and does not slide up or down.
I just did the Super Spartan with it and no problems with calves.
on April 26, 2014
When you injury a leg you want a product that can actually fit an normal person but with this product you would have to be one skinny leg. The opening at the top is just slightly bigger than the ankle opening. I couldn't believe someone could make such a stupid mistake who has a calf the same size as their ankle certainly not me . So it cut off the circulation on my leg and made it twice the size. I thought it was suppose to do the opposite and if this is a extra large hate to see a small Make it to fit and you have a good product Diva
on March 25, 2016
I ordered a pair of these in the past and they were great, so when a friend of mine was complaining of shin splints I ordered him a pair. What I received was not even close to the advertised product. I received a poor quality knockoff. This pair is obviously made of lesser materials and isn't even branded. In my attached picture I have the what I just received on the left and my old pair on the right. You can see a clear difference, especially where I flipped up the bottoms to show one having a band to keep them in place and the other just being a a stitched piece of fabric. There is a huge difference in quality. Will be returning these.
review image
on September 20, 2014
I work in customer service and sit for 80% 90% of the day. Because of sitting, I have poor circulation in my legs which causes pain (and sometimes "burning" sensations) in the muscles around my shins and my calves. If I am immobile for too long and I don't get up and walk, or run in place, the pain radiates to my thighs.

CompressionZ sleeves has made life much easier!! If you do a lot of sitting in an office, you need these!! Order a pair before you start experiencing pain! I just my pair a couple days ago and THEY HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE. They are helping with my circulation tremendously.

The only downside is that they could be just a bit tighter...however, even with the compression from size XL I still feel the difference with reduced pain in my legs. IMAGINE THE BENEFIT FROM SIZE LARGE???!!! I've ordered a size Large which I know will help even better.

Tips: (1) Measure the circumference of your calf with a tape measure and order the appropriate size.

(2) If it is too loose, keep them, but order the next size down. Wear the loose pair around the house when you're just at home
and wear the tighter pair when you're sitting at work (because that's when you'll need compression the most!!)

Unknown Pro Tip: If you live in a cold climate (Mid-West or East Coast) in the winter time, these may act as leggings and keep your legs warm...at least for the time it takes you to get out of the car and into your office building...especially if you are wearing a pair of thin slacks/pants.

Hope this helps someone :)
on October 28, 2013
Used these sleeves during a few long runs so far and no problems as yet. They provide relief for my shin splints and help to keep my calf muscles from tightening. In my opinion these sleeves are a good buy and they do what they're supposed to.