Calf Compression Sleeve - Leg Compression Socks for Shin Splint, Calf Pain Relief - Men, Women, and Runners - Calf Guard for Running, Cycling, Maternity, Travel, Nurses
|Price:||$11.99 - $56.90|
- ★ BARELY THERE -Through a dedicated eye for detail, Run Forever Sports has created a premium Leg Compression Sleeve ideal for your every day needs. Made of durable, high quality materials and painstakingly measured to ensure an exact fit, we make absolutely sure you get what you paid for! They're so comfortable, you'll forget you have them on!
- ★ THE WARM UP - It's known that a warm muscle is less likely to be injured, and performs better overall. Though breathable, our compression sleeve is sturdy enough to help increase blood flow throughout your leg muscles, and offers enough resistance to give your legs extra support, while enhancing your athletic activities.
- ★ PAIN AWAY - If you've ever dealt with Shin Splints, you know the discomfort and outright pain they can bring. Feel more confident to stay on your feet and avoid that unwanted pain as well as muscle cramps while you travel, work, or play! No matter if you're a runner, nurse, are pregnant, or just experience occasional leg pain, our sleeve is just what you need!
- ★ PROFESSIONAL GRADE COMPRESSION - When it comes to compression gear, not all are created equal. Some don't fit right, and some don't work right, but with Run Forever Sports, you'll be sure to get a quality fit with a true graduated compression strength of 20-25mmHg, which will help improve performance while alleviating leg pain and swelling.
- ★ GUARANTEED - We want you to know that we've got your back! For the lifetime of your purchase, enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that comes with knowing that if you don't like our product, or they just aren't for you, there are no hard feelings! Just send them back our way for a full no questions asked REFUND! Even if you just need a replacement sleeve, we're there for you then, too!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Important! Please measure the thickest part of your calf (circumference) to determine the proper size compression sleeve for you.Calf Size Measurements
Medium: 12" - 15"
XL: 16" - 19"
ANOTHER RUN, AND YET AGAIN, ANOTHER CHARLIE HORSE…
It seems that no matter what you do, or how many bananas you eat, leg cramps are just a part of life. What if there was a REAL way to help improve circulation while keeping those pesky cramps at bay?
WELL, THERE IS!
By using Run Forever Sports well-designed Calf Compression Sleeve you can finally have a product that encourages the relief and performance you desire! With a superior fit, and long- lasting materials, we are the premier choice in compression legwear.
THE BETTER FIT
While some sleeves can be too tight no matter what size you get, leaving you with that unwanted top-of-calf “muffin top”, ours have been meticulously made to meet the needs of anyone up to heights and sizes of 6’3” It’s quality you can trust, with a guarantee that can’t be beat!
We know it’s nice to be able to try before you commit to anything, and with our lifetime refund/replace guarantee, you’re getting just that!
EXPERIENCE IMPROVED PERFORMANCE AND RELIEF FROM UNWANTED LEG PAIN, AND CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But these...wonderous items- DID!
They really provide the exact amount of compression without being constrictive. They really live up to the company's claim that you won't be able to tell they are on your legs. The sleeves greatly reduce the swelling and discomfort associated with my nerve damage. When I get up now to walk - and when I'm walking around during errands- I no longer 'mince' my steps because of the swelling and such. Yes. My legs still hurt, but they are 15000 percent more functional then they were before trying the sleeves.
So, whether you need them for sports, or if you are like me, and need to find something to help with daily pain and swelling, you SIMPLY CANNOT DO WRONG by spending a few dollars and buying these sleeves.
And I know that there are hundreds of companies to choose from to order these sleeves, but I humbly suggest sticking with this company. They personally followed up my purchase, NOT to ask for a good review, but simply to make sure I had no questions or concerns or issues with the sleeves. They even responded immediately to my email telling them I was in love with their product. They genuinely seem to care about APPRECIATING the customer and not just providing 'service.' It's near impossible to find this kind of appreciation in the cyber-retail world.
But the real test was wearing it to the race this past Sunday. And you know what? I RAN THE WHOLE 5K and only walked for 10 seconds to massage my calf. I FELT AMAZING, these work so well! I will and have recommended them to anyone I talk to about shin pain because they have truly worked for me. I will definitely be purchasing this brand in the future should I need more pairs.
Sizing: I have a 17" calf (*cough* hills *cough*) so I purchased the Large size and woo is it tight. You have to scrunch it up to get it over your foot/heel but then it's fine after that.
Material: The material used is very good quality, it's soft and on the thicker side. Definitely worth the price.
The first pair I received was for a size medium, which is clearly my size with a calf of about 14 1/4. They were so tight that they left deep indentations on tops and bottoms. After contacting the seller, they quickly gave me a complete refund and told me to try a larger size. I did and they fit and feel great! Maybe it's due to the compression, but I would order a size larger than needed. Now very happy and will order more.
I've been having some issues with tendinitis lately and picked up a pair to see if I could get some relief. After a couple of runs wearing the sleeves, I am very pleased. They definitely help with the pain both during the run and after. I'll be picking up a couple more pairs.