Calf Compression Sleeve for Women & Men - Footless Leg Sleeves Socks - Boosts Circulation - Reduces Fatigue - Eases Shin Splints for Athletes, Runners & Everyday Wear 1 Pair
- GET MORE FROM EVERY PART OF YOUR WORKOUT - Our compression sleeves help warm up the muscles to increase flexibility & range of motion. The compression calf sleeve fights fatigue while running and working out, and the womens calf compression sleeve also supports recovery after exercise.
- ADVANCED COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Our shin splint compression sleeve features graduated compression that varies in intensity from 15 to 20 mmHg along the leg to keep blood flowing freely from your feet to your knees.
- STAY COOL & COMFORTABLE - Our compression sleeve calf sheaths wick sweat away from your skin & have a flexible, comfortable fit with their 83% nylon, 17% spandex fabric; The specially designed top on the calf compression sleeve resists slipping. The leg compression sleeve keeps your feet open, so you can wear your favorite athletic socks, making them a great alternative to traditional compression socks.
- VERSATILE COMPRESSION SLEEVE - Wear our compression leg sleeve for workouts, sports, travel or every day to promote proper circulation and help your legs & feet feel their best. They're also the perfect solution for easing shin splints.
- GREAT VALUE + 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + NO HASSLE CARE - Our calf sleeves come in a pair and are machine washable for easy care. Why choose another brand of shin compression sleeve that requires hand washing? If for any reason, our calf sleeve set does not meet your expectations, please let us know and we will give you your money back. So why not try them? (Please view SIZE chart on the left to pick the best calf compression sleeve size for you)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When you work out or take to the playing field, you make big demands on your legs. Without a steady supply of oxygen and nutrient-rich blood, your legs just can't perform at their best and help you power through your fitness routine or the game. The Buttons & Pleats Calf Compression Sleeve assists with healthy circulation to help you dominate whether you're in the gym, on the trail, on the court or on the field.
Our calf sleeves are compression socks with a footless design. Once they are in place over the calves, our calf compression sleeve womens socks compress the tissue, widening the blood vessels to boost circulation. The compression sleeve features graduated compression from 15 to 20mmHg, so each zone of the lower leg gets the optimal amount of pressure for maximum benefits. This makes our compression calf sleeve better able to circulate circulation than other shin compression sleeve products.
For athletes, runners and bodybuilders, our calf sleeve provides benefits before, during and after exercise. Our compression leg sleeve:
- Helps to warm the leg muscles, so you're more flexible and agile
- Reduces fatigue, so you can perform harder for longer
- Lowers the risk of injury by supporting the legs
- Eases the pain of shin splints
- Supports recovery to reduce the risk of soreness and aid in muscle development
The shin splint compression sleeve provides a perfect fit for sizes S-M, M-L and L-XL (Please view SIZE chart to pick your leg compression sleeve size). Our calf sleeves are designed with comfort in mind and draw sweat away from your skin to keep you cooler and drier while you workout. After use, just drop the sleeves in the washing machine for easy laundering.
Get that circulation boost that you need for success before, during and after exercise with the best compression sleeves on Amazon! Order the Buttons & Pleats mens & womens calf compression sleeve set now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerPlease always consult your doctor if you have any questions concerning wellness products.
Top customer reviews
I had gone back and forth between several different kinds and styles during my amazon search. I read thousands of reviews and in the end decided I would order a pair of these, as well as the "Premium Compression Socks (full sock-By ABD Athlete). I figured if one didn't do the job the other would. If both worked, well all the better .. both are excellent. Each could be the winner depending on what you're looking for. For me it is this pair... the Calf Compression Sleeves by Buttons and pleats.
These were reasonably priced and they were delivered in a timely fashion.
As soon as they arrived I opened them up to try them on.
They were very easy to put on and gave me just the right amount of compression. I wore them on my next run and they felt absolutely wonderful. My muscles didn't cramp as much and so comfortable to wear. They hug to the skin, but do not pinch it. The fabric is smooth to the touch and will easily fit the contours of each individual.
I think the best way to wash these is to either hand wash in cold water and hang dry, or to put in a garment bag and do a gentle cold rinse... but then hang dry.
The other pair was also really comfortable, and felt nice to have the padding under the foot and additional compression.. but thats a different style entirely. The one difference functionally speaking is the major difference in the time it takes to put them on and take them off. This pair takes a few seconds to put on and take off.. the others maybe minutes and a significant amount of effort for socks lol
Anyway I'm posting a video link below.. showing the differences between the 2 brands I purchased for my own use. (If it doesn't show as a link you can copy and paste into url)
I'm not paid for reviews, nor do I get discounts for anything... But buying this type of thing online can bring uncertainty, especially when deciding on a size.
I followed the size chart provided. I based my size on calf circumference, which put me in the M-L (and that is what I purchased)
For reference... my calf measurements are listed below:
Widest circumference: 14 & 3/4 in
Ankle circ: 9.5 in
Length from ankle bone to knee: 14 in
And the M-L was a perfect fit.
I would definitely recommend these to someone looking. They look and feel great and I'm sure they will last a long time :)
These sleeves fit well, although the compression doesn't feel as snug as a pair of compression socks I used to wear. My legs still feel less tired at the end of the day as compared to when I don't wear them. They seem to be constructed well, and I like that they're machine washable unlike the other socks I had.
I had a DVT in one leg and need a compression item to help with circulation. This has graduated compression, and is easy to put on and take off, plus it doesn't look awful. I've been wearing it under jeans and leggings. It might peek out a bit but is much easier for me to accept than a sock on one leg.
It washes easily, I hang It to dry.
I have long thin legs and the small/medium fits well.
I was impressed also by the customer service I received when I contacted the company.
If you thought about getting stockings to help with swelling or relief some pain, don't Get these leg sleeves instead and you will be very pleased. These are the top quality material, trust me I have had at least five different brands of compression material.
I LOVE THEM ,I HAVE A FEW SURFACE VEINS THAT SOMETIMES CAN GET VERY SORE AND MAKE MY LEGS ACHE,THESE COMPRESSION SLEEVES HAVE HELPED WITH THAT ISSUE.AS SOON AS I PUT THEM ON ,MY LEGS START TO FEEL BETTER.I USE THEM ON MOST DAYS ,ALL DAY WHEN MY LEGS BOTHER ME.THANK YOU...A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER .NANCY LEE