Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Caliber IV Digital Hygromter by Western Humidor
|Price:||$23.79 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains accuracy to +/- 1%
- Pre-calibrated out of the box + User recalibrate-able
- Three day high/low & averages for humidity & temperature
- Secure magnetic mount
- Battery included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Caliber IV Digital Hygromter by Western Humidor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cigar Essentials||Inkbird||Amazon.com||Boveda Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||0.39 x 3.94 x 1.18 in||1.4 x 3.9 x 0.6 in||2 x 2 x 0.5 in||9 x 4.5 x 0.25 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Metal, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Western Humidor has always been known as the maker of the most accurate hygrometers in the cigar industry and beyond. Western Humidor is original designer of the digital hygrometer for the cigar industry. The famed Caliber III is now the Caliber IV. It has been updated with an easy re-calibration option and new packaging but the same reliable performance. Slim profile design, Humidity & temperature readings & Fahrenheit/Celsius switchable. Comes pre-calibrated out of the box. Dimensions: Length: 4” Width: 1.3” Depth: 0.4” Battery Included
Top Customer Reviews
- I recently purchased three of the $32 Extech 445703 Big Digit Hygro-Thermometer units as well as a $19 La Crosse Technology 302-604R-TBP from Amazon and checked them against the Caliber IV
- I then put all five in a zip lock bag along with a slurry salt mixture which is the only sure way to calibrate a hygrometer and check for accuracy.
- A salt slurry calibration humidifies the air in a zip lock bag to exactly 75%. All 3 Exectechs and LaCross 302 all had identical reading, but 10% too low at 65%! This is why you cant check for accuracy just by comparing them to other units. But the Western Caliber IV tested correctly to 75-76% right from factory. And this is one of the few that can be calibrated if it should read too high or low, none of the others can.
- The Western also reached a stable reading in about 30 min but it took the others about 6-7 hours to reach a stable reading.
They are all going back and I'm buying another Caliber IV.
Do the salt calibration and see for yourself. Dont check on accuracy by comparing to other hygrometers!
Accurate, small, won't break the bank.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i installed it into my humidor along side the one i have now to test out its accuracy, and right on perfect temp and humidity i am happy with it, and will be placing it in my new... Read morePublished 11 hours ago by El Castro
Not accurate in the slightest. Thermometer is off by 6 degrees (Fahrenheit), the hygrometer is off by 12%.Published 2 days ago by Interstellar
I've used the Caliber hygrometers in my humidors for a number of years. To test accuracy I'll place two in a humidor to see any delta in the readings. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Gregory Gilbert
Added to a ziploc with a humidity source and read right on 70%. Didn't have to calibrate.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer