Calibre Men's SC-4B1-04-007.1 Buffalo Round Stainless Steel 24-Hour Day Date Leather Band Watch
- Aluminum plated bezel with tachymeter; minute track
- Case back with buffalo fighter aircraft engraved
- Day, date and 24-hour sub-dials; luminous hands
- Crown with engraved Calibre flag logo
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Precision ISA 9238 Swiss Quartz Movement; 3 Layer Dial
Day, Date and 24-hour Sub-Dials
Aluminum Plated Bezel with Tachymeter
Genuine Leather Strap with White Topstitching
This multifunction men's Calibre timepiece is a sophisticated and trendy accessory. Encased in stainless steel, its black dial features a day, date and 24 hour sub-dial, luminous hands and a second hand. An aluminum plated bezel with a tachymeter function surrounds the dial, and a durable mineral crystal window protects it. Adding to its style is the crown engraved with the Calibre Flag logo. Brown leather straps comfortably close with a buckle clasp for safe and secure all day wear. Powered by reliable Quartz movement and water resistant to 50 meters, it is a great addition to any timepiece collection.
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00F92CSB8
- Item model number: SC-4B1-04-007.1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Calibre|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I'm on my second one. The first one I had it for about 2-weeks, dropped it on my floor (about a 3 foot drop on wooden floor) and the #6 fell out. Returned it for a free replacement. Hoping it was just a manufacturing defect.
I've had a Wenger GST Chrono for over a year and this watch is a trooper. I feel down with it on scrapped it on pavement, dropped it a couple times by accident and it barely shows a scratch. Guess you get what you pay for with Swiss watches.
Most recent customer reviews
Manual shows a variety of models, but not the one I bought.Read more