Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on September 7, 2015
Big numbers easy to read. It's OK.
on October 26, 2013
I have used wind up watches for many years. Quartz watches, for me, always simply stopped, never to run again. This one is still running, surprisingly accurate and it is easy to read. My only complaint is that the leather strap is really too short for use on a man's watch.
on October 24, 2013
Returned it because I couldn't see the numbers well enough to read it. In addition, the visibility of the hands in the dark was not sufficient.
on May 30, 2015
If I had paid the $195 "list" price, I would be beyond disappointed. The watch is attractive in my opinion. That is what I have nice to say about it. The package included both a leather and a rubber watch band. Both are attractive, but both are incredibly short and neither fit my wrist. So plan on at least another $20 to get a band that fits. The watch was shipped with the stem pulled out to supposedly save battery life. I pushed the stem in, the watch did not start. After multiple times it finally started. I looked at the watch an hour later, it was no longer running. I pushed and pulled the stem a couple of times and it started again. A week later, it is still running. Have not decided if it is worth keeping.
on December 24, 2015
Fantastic Watch!!!!!! Wonderful gift!!!!! Can't say that enough. Great Service, got here in time for Christmas, a day early! My son a Conductor for M.B.T.A in Massachusetts, needed a watch, with date, military time and he could see in the dark. Try to find that, by Christmas. Plus, it was 25.00.
Santa came early for me, and I look great. Thank you so much.
on March 2, 2015
Watch face just doesn't have a high quality "look" to it. It's a good watch. But for the price, you can have better.
on September 5, 2015
Considering the reasonable cost, this is a mighty fine watch. Personally, I like the look of the face, but, of course, that's a matter of opinion. A good-looking watch with a leather band and a Swiss movement for under $20--a real bargain!
on November 7, 2013
Easy to change out the wrist band. It does not have push button lighting to tell time in the dark.
on May 6, 2015
I bought this watch a few weeks ago, today the stem and crown popped off while I was adjusting the date.
sadly I'm returning it for a refund.
I don't know if it is a defect for this watch only or if they all have the same problem, I'm not chancing it on another!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2013
This is a very useful and practical watch for my "funeral director" spouse. He will enjoy this a lot. It's fashionable enough while practical. Thanks