Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.95 shipping
Calico Critter Cozy Cottage
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COZY COTTAGE: The Cozy Cottage Starter Home Set (#CC2055) is the perfect way to start a Calico Critters collection. The cottage comes fully assembled and complete with over 15 furnishings and accessories, including a bed with sheets, table and chairs, kitchen counter with sink and storage, and movable ladder to access the upstairs.
- LOTS OF ACCESSORIES: The cute beige, red-roofed 2-story house is designed just for the Hopscotch Rabbit Family, but can host all other Calico Critters as well. It includes a moveable, reversible floor to use as a front yard, expand the 1st floor, or create a 2 story house.
- CALICO CRITTERS: Calico Critters of Cloverleaf Corners are timeless, classic toys that promote wholesome family values. These life-like and award-winning miniature creatures and inspire imagination and creativity while promoting healthy physical and cognitive development through pretend play.
- EDUCATIONAL PLAY: Your child will boost a plethora of vital skills with these adorable playsets, but will be having so much fun that they don't even realize they're learning! Acting out storylines will exercise narrative and critical thinking processes, while motor skills and dexterity will improve as little ones manipulate the fictional environments.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Cozy Cottage Starter Home measures 10.5" x 8" x 10.75". Can be used independently or with all Calico Critters houses. Please note: these products contain small parts and are not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The main advantage to this house set is that it includes some furniture and one critter to start with. After a few missteps in our initial foray into Calico Critterdom, it became clear that it's easy to spend a good amount of money buying things that make no sense: I bought my daughter the Cherry Cruiser; guess what - no critters! So I sent my teenage nephew to get critters (admittedly, a mistake in judgment on my part since he's 16) and he got a nursery set, also with no critters. Then, I finally got critters, but it was a family of chipmunks; cute, but their tails made it hard for them to sit properly on either chairs, or the car, and they tend to roll over and off beds. (I think there is a case for some accommodation in critter-world, because the tails can be a distinct handicap).
The included critter here is a bunny (Bell), and the house comes with a bed and bedding, a TV and armoire, a kitchen set, a table with two chairs, and kitchen implements (cutting board and knife). The second floor is removeable and reversable, to show either flooring or "lawn," and there's a ladder to use to travel between floors. The doors on the house and armoire open and shut, and the plastic is clean and smooth, with no rough edges. I have hidden the tiny pieces (kitchen implements and stuff from other sets), since I am not inclined to give teensy items best measured in millimeters to a toddler.Read more ›
Everyone with aesthetic taste will tell you that Calico Critters possess that power of image and character, that makes a figure or picture a piece of art. Their appeal is universal, and... my 12 years son is helping his sister to play and to make a short stop motion animation movie with them.
They are somewhat on costly side for parents with relatively limited means, like we are, but after we bought for her a couple of sets of Critters, they needed a place to live, and this cozy cottage is the best deal we found for her 8 birthday.
For fifty dollars it includes: made from good quality plastic a sturdy little house with two floors, one character and some forniture. the second floor can be removed and turned and become a back or front yard lawn.
For people who complain that there is no wall paper, I say maybe.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So cute, you get a lot of pieces with this set, and the top floor can come out and be turned over to make a little play yard with green color for grassPublished 2 days ago by cholding
I love the house and figure and furniture. Its just a little small. But super cute and well made.Published 2 days ago by Corwin Jefferson
Less expensive then retail stores and same product, my daughter loved itPublished 9 days ago by Arleen perez
Bought it for my granddaughters 8th birthday. She was very excited when she opened it. Plays with it all the time.Published 15 days ago by EJRF
We adore this little house! My daughter was just starting to pretend play when we got this for her and she loves it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Adrienne
It looks really cute in actual and the design is great. So happy for having itPublished 1 month ago by Tracy
My grand-daughter just turned three and loved this little house. It is just the right size for her and allows a lot of flexibility for her arrangements of furniture. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Barbara K
A bit too expensive, but its nice. My daughter likes her cardboard box dollhouse just as much, and I found a bigger dollhouse at the thrift store for $5. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Addie