Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calico Critters Pickleweeds Hedgehog Twins
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 21, 2010
I have 2 little girls, ages 7 and 9, who adore all things Calico Critters. They spend countless hours together creating their universe and getting lost in their stories. Having a quality product that doesn't have the story laid out for them allows them to really dig into their imagination. Things do get lost occasionally because of their size, but we've never had anything break.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 27, 2011
These little hedgehog twins are really cute additions to any Calico Critters collection. They have super soft hedgehog hair (not really realistic but prickly spines wouldn't sell many critters).

They are sweet and mildly poseable because their heads move. But they are a cute set especially for little girls, like my daughter, who love the baby sets in Calico Critters.

I would not recommend taking their clothes off since it is almost impossible to retie them back on.
on February 14, 2016
These are so soft and adorable! I bought them as a gift for my nieces 7th birthday. She squealed when she saw them. Even the moms at the party commented how much they like these twins. They came exactly as pictured.
on September 4, 2014
These toys are very cute. Though small, they make great toys and gifts for children that are over the "eat everything" stage. With gentle care, the hedgehogs will last a decent amount of time. It comes in original packaging. The packaging was slightly crushed. Also, the rubber bands that held the hedgehogs on to the box made deep gashes on the pink hedgehog's leg. It's pretty ugly but I'm sure kids can get past that.
on October 31, 2010
I bought these for my 3 1/2 year old for christmas. She already has a couple of sets of babies from the calico critters, and the babies are definitely her favorites. These are a great quality product, and these were absolutely adorable. I can't wait to give them to her for christmas!
on September 21, 2013
Super cute and sweet but my daughter pulled their hair off in about a day. We now have naked hedgehogs in our toy house..but she does still play with them so that is something
on December 26, 2011
My 6 years old niece loves these"Callico Critters" ! They are very well made and seem durable. She has them out in the living room and they have little houses and furniture, very cute. Reminds me of that old Muppet xmas movie with the beaver family.
on January 10, 2016
These little hedgehogs are probably my favorite of the calico critters. They are so cute!! My four year old daughter got quite a start on her collection at Christmas and these little guys are some of her favorites. They are so soft and tiny.
on September 12, 2011
I bought a bunch of these toys for my daughter for Christmas. She totally loves them. They are very cute and you can buy so many different houses and accessories. She plays with them for hours.
on March 14, 2014
I bought these toys as a gift for my granddaughter. Everything arrived in a timely matter and in good condition. My only complaint is that the pictures do not show how small the bunk bed really is. I was shocked when I saw the tiny box it came in.

See 1 answered question