Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $71.96 shipping
3 Year Sporting Goods Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
California Board Company Surfboard (7-Feet)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Soft surfboard with deck made of EPS foam
- HD Polethylene slick bottom
- 3 molded in laminated wood stringers
- Traction pad for grip
- Surf leash included
- Fun woodgrain graphic appears as if board is actually made of wood
- Graphic covers entire top and bottom of board
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Dimensions & Weight Capacity
CBC 7ft Surfboard Specs:
- 7ft x 22in x 3.5in
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Weight Capacity: Up to 210 lbs
California Bear Series 7ft Surfboard Package
The 7ft California Board its ease in use, fun top and bottom graphic, durability, and price. This foam surfboard has a waterproof EPS foam core, 3 built in wood stringers for structure with flexibility, and a slick polyethylene hard bottom that glides smoothly across the water. It features an attached traction pad and comes with 3 fins and a PU surf leash.
The CBC 7ft Surfboard may look like a wood or plastic board, but it's actually a foam top surfboard with an EPS foam core.
- Additionally, foam surfboards traditionally more affordable.
Benefits of Foam Deck Surfboards
Foam surfboards are preferred for beginners because they are more buoyant (float easier), provide better traction than a slippery fiberglass surfboard, and because the soft deck helps cushions a fall so there's less chance of injury during a wipe out - which is more likely to occur when first learning how to surf.
Keeper Sports Products (parent company of California Board Company) in the industry to start adding traction pads to foam top surfboards! The traction pad is attached to the deck of the board and helps the rider get a better grip when standing up on the board and riding waves!
Three easy to install and remove fins are included with every surfboard.
A plastic tail cap at the 'tail' of this surfboard helps protect the board from dings that might have otherwise occurred from accidenally bumping the board into a wall or car when carrying it.
PU Surf Leash!
Surf Leash with a strong polyurethane cord and ankle strap is included. Wearing a leash when surfing is important for safety and required on most beaches. The leash attached you to your board so you don’t get separated from your board while out in the water.
About the Brand: California Board Company
The California Board Company brand is manufactured by Keeper Sports Products -based out of Vista, California. Over the years, California Board Company (also known as 'CBC' for short) has grown to be one of the top brands in SUP'ing, surfing, bodyboarding, skimboarding, and more! We design and manufacture our boards with YOU in mind. Top notch quality and competitively priced, because you know if it's made by us it’s a Keeper!
- Check out our Website.
California Board Company "CBC" 7ft Surfboard has an EPS foam core, IXPE hard, slick bottom, and 3 wood stringers molded into the core for a durable and flexible structure. This board may look like a real vintage wooden surfboard or even a hard top plastic or fiberglass surfboard, but it actually has foam "soft-top" deck. It includes a traction pad, 3 fins, and surf leash. DIMS: 7ft by 22in wide and 3.5in thick.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 21 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For a beginner like me the surfboard is awesome, like the shape and the material, well, foam. Could improve a bit so far. Mine came in white with blue stripes.
Good for beginners+