Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

California Costumes Stealth Ninja Toddler Costume, 4-6
Size: 4-6|Color: One Color|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 21, 2014
This was easy for my son to put on and was a decent price. I'd give it 5 stars, except for this: once I put the costume on him, he disappeared. To this day, I can't see him. Every now and then there are signs he's here, lurking in the shadows, but I can't actually see him anywhere. This morning, all the fruit in house was sliced into bits, and last night I felt a throwing star whiz by my ear after I said "Time for bed!" Sometimes there are hand prints on the ceiling. It's like our home has become a dojo...
66 comments| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2014
My son loves this and wears it all the time but the sizing is WAY off! Too small. My son is tiny for 5, he can still fit 3t and 4t in the waist but size 5 kids in length. I bought the 4-6 kids size and it is too short and it just barely fits throughout the body. The 4-6 is closer to a size 3T.
0Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2017
It's pretty good, looks just like the picture and the little figurine that came with it had my daughter jumping for joy. My only complaint is that within an hour of it being on, one of the little "foam" ninja stars disconnected from the Velcro it was attached to and rendered it unusable as part of the costume. Otherwise, it fits great, is pretty well made, and looks awesome when worn!
on October 25, 2017
My 5 year old wanted to be a ninja this year for Halloween- super happy with the product and price! . It fit him well, yes a little small in that they looked closer to "capris" around the legs , but it's OK! I bought foam ninja swords to add to the costume.
My son is 60th percentile in height and 25th percentile in weight and I bought the 4-6 size. If your son is on the heavier side , I would size up
but my son loved this costume and wore it almost daily before Halloween was even here.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 9, 2015
My 5 year old boy was very happy with his costume (he is still young), I was a little more hesitant on giving it 5 stars. First, the sword and knife that are shown in the picture are not included. Second, the ninja star on the belt is just cheap cloth, and lastly the pants are a little short. However, I did give it four stars because my boy really liked it (that is what really matters anyways).
on September 25, 2017
Great costume for the price. Size 4-6 fits my small-side 5T son just right. Does not come with weapons, but ours did come with a ninja figure and a reflector light, both of which my son was excited about. My only worry is that the facemask part is a small separate piece and he will probably lose it before Halloween because he's been wearing it non-stop.
on December 27, 2016
I really like the costume put it is rather poorly made. Especially the mask does not stay on. It didn't even fit on properly... it was too small while the rest of the costume fit fine. I guess this costume would be fine if you couldn't find anything better... but I would rather spend a little more and get something better than buying this one again.
on November 1, 2015
My daughter absolutely loved being a ninja for Halloween. She's worn it to three different events and it is still holding up well. The fabric is soft and not cheap feeling like a lot of ninja costumes I saw. It was easy to layer for someone in a cold state like us.
on November 5, 2016
This is a super cool ninja costume and the price was amazing!!! Ordered the 4-6 and it fit perfectly on my 4 yo who is on the small side. So I would say it runs a little small. He loved it and still wears it to play ninjas at home😉! (FYI: he did lose one of the belt pieces while trick or treating so if your little one wear this for Halloween just keep an eye out for that. The Velcro was fine but it's a small price and at waist height it's easy to get knocked off).
on October 14, 2017
This was a good costume for the price and my son liked it but it was too small. My son is 5 yrs old and 44", which the size chart said the length is 44" on the size 4-6, but the pants were probably 2 inches short on him and the hood was too small so it didn't come as far down as in the picture. Also, just to note that the hood is attached but the part covering the mouth velcros on so he could wear it or not. I'm returning it.