|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $152.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester Exclusive Of Decoration
- Hand Wash, Cold Water, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Twist, Line Dry
- Includes tailcoat jacket with attached faux vest, high-waisted skirt with attached pettiskirt, glovelettes, spat shoe covers, bow tie and hat
- Zipper skirt
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the look of the quirky Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, updated in this Teen Girls Mad Hatter Costume! The colorful ensemble includes a tailcoat/vest combo, skirt with built-in petticoat, fingerless gloves, spat-style shoe covers, a bow tie and mini top hat. Everyone will go mad for this costume! - Tailcoat/vest combo - Yoked skirt w/ attached petticoat - Fingerless gloves - Spats - Bow tie - Hat - 10/31 tag
Tailcoat jacket with attached faux vest, high-waisted skirt with attached pettiskirt, glovelettes, spat shoe covers, bow tie, hat
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003YC18O8
- Item model number: 05047
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything the model is wearing is included in the costume except for her shoes and her teacup. I like to wear a shirt or tank top underneath the vest as you end up flashing quite a bit of skin when you raise your arms and I don't like to show a lot of cleavage. On cold nights, I throw on a pair of leggings underneath the skirt and spats and I am good to go! My only advice is to stuff the hat with fabric or cotton so that it doesn't look crooked or flat. You also need to staple or paperclip the 10/6 piece of paper to the band of the hat so that it doesn't fall out.
This is a great costume for those who love Alice in Wonderland and are looking to be something other than Alice! No one had to ask what I was dressed as and everyone loved the fun, flirty costume!
Buy this costume!