|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.66 - $39.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- This jacket comes with an adorable polka-dotted scarf
- Shirt, pants, shoes, and glasses not included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This wild and eclectic character is sexy but fun, this mad hatter is nothing short of exciting. This outfit comes with tailcoat jacket with attached faux vest, a high-waist skirt with an attached pettiskirt for volume, glovelettes, bowtie, and hat. Boots not included.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IOHKKQA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needed this for recital, the arm hole seem ripped during dress rehearsal after putting arms above head.Published 24 days ago by Amanda F.
Jacket was as advertised. Perfect for the occasion in which it was wornPublished 2 months ago by Tamara M Atkinson
Great piece for a 50's theme party. Many like the style and the quality.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Clothing is too thin and light, easy to be torn and damagedPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love it just not fit right and I wear the size I orderedPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I was a bit leery after reading other reviews, but I found the jacket to be a good product for the money. I always wear a large so ordered a large size. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bette W.
For the price and speed of delivery, this a good product. I do wish the words were larger but I got lots of compliments when wearing at a 50's themed partyPublished 4 months ago by Lisa in OK
Still very cute and perfect for the 50's style sock hop party I purchased it for. Just be advised you may want to go up a size.Published 4 months ago by Angel