- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Wilderness Press (June 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0899971644
- ISBN-13: 978-0899971643
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,460,092 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
California County Summits: A Guide to the Highest Point in Each of the 58 Counties Paperback – June, 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book has proven very helpful to me on hikes to California county high points, and I highly recommend it for anyone contemplating similar expeditions. It is also useful to those simply interested in learning more about the history and topography of the county they reside in.
If Gary Suttle is reading this, hey, why not come out with another issue?