Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on June 13, 2014
When they say "sampler" -- they mean SAMPLER (in the tiniest of terms). The coffee bags were the size of the bags left next to a coffee maker in a motel room. Definitely small enough to be embarrassed to give as a gift.
on December 18, 2016
The item was smaller than expected. I could have made my own gift basket for a cheaper price.
on March 4, 2017
luv it
on January 25, 2013
This item did not come close to meeting expectations. The contents were so small and frankly it looked like it cost about half as much as it actually cost. By the time I got it, it was too late to send it back so I had to give it to my intended recipients. On top of that, I had ordered two of these for twins and one of them actually had a less expensive replacement for one of the items. I only gave this two stars because the bows on the cardboard box were cute. I would not order from this company again, ever!
on March 15, 2015
Smaller than I imagined with small packets of coffee.
on January 29, 2017
bought this for my mom for Christmas since she loves Starbuck coffee. Since this is a "sampler" it make sense that the bags are just a "sample" size. She got to try the different flavors she had been thinking of buying without having to spend her own money just to try them. She found her favorite flavors & now knows when she buys her own she knows she will love it.
on December 15, 2015
Product did not arrive as pictured. Just in the brown box and the ribbon around the box. Ordering Christmas gifts had to take the ribbon off to see what it was. Good luck getting it back on.
on January 5, 2016
I bought this when a few of us needed to get a gift for someone within a couple of days. We got this the next day and it was a perfect quick gift. This is great for someone looking to get a gift basket in a short amount of time. Any Starbucks fan will enjoy this.
on September 1, 2015
I bought this gift to give to my girlfriends mother for Christmas. I thought the gift was definitely cute and came with some really nice straw bows. I thought the size of the coffees was a little small for paying $50 but hey, she loved the item and that was what counted! Would recommend this product!
on December 15, 2015
Not at all what the pictures shows!! If it wasn't so close to Christmas I would have sent it back. Very disappointed !!! Is there a way to give no stars or a half a star at least.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.