- Series: California Real Estate License Preparation
- Textbook Binding: 560 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall College Div; Facsimile edition (March 25, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133788377
- ISBN-13: 978-0133788372
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,460,659 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
California Real Estate Consultant, The Textbook Binding – Facsimile, March 25, 1998
|New from||Used from|
Textbook Binding, Facsimile
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Publisher
This book is written to assist students, real estate agents, and the general public to understand the significant aspects of real estate. Organized A to Z and cross-referenced, it is specifically designed to offer readers from any of the three perspectives--principal, agent or student--easy access to the many special features and complexities that surround the real estate field.
From the Back Cover
Key Benefit: This book is written to assist readers, real estate agents, and the general public to understand the significant aspects of real estate. Key Topics: Alphabetically organized and cross-referenced, it is specifically des igned to offer readers from any of the three perspectivesprincipal, agent or studenteasy access to the many special features and complexities that surround the real estate field.