Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on January 14, 2010
I have heard of Love Beads and thought about them for a long time. After looking around on Amazon one day I thought I would give them a try. I picked these mainly because of the price, I think about any of the ones I looked at would work. These did exactly what I hoped they would the size was good for me and the ring on the end works great for either me or my partner to pull them out at just the right time to enhance your orgasm. I would recommend these to anyone looking to add a little excitement to there play.

The packaging was very good and the shipping was right on time I was completely satisfied with this purchase and the shipping.
on August 12, 2013
The price was right so I figured I would give it a try. I have used other types of "stimulating" products before, just this one did not do much for me.
on October 30, 2011
Both my wife and I have used these and have both enjoyed them. Feels great going in but come out too easily when trying to pull them out slowly during orgasm. So we might go up a size next time.
on March 14, 2012
These heart-shaped beads, with a tapered end, are more comfortable and can be inserted much easier than round beads. Beads go from small to medium in size; none are really big.
on September 27, 2012
Is as seen. Edges are smooth and comfortable. Cleaning it is very easy and it holds up well after repeated use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.