Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on June 3, 2015
Love this little thing! I have to admit I was skeptical at first because I tried these types of things years ago and it was a hot mess, well I figured I would give this brand a try and omg I love it, read the directions you'll have to clean it and condition it a little bit first with maybe a bit of oil or butter if you'll be baking in it, think of it as cast iron pans, clean it but don't soak it in tons of dish soap if you know what I am trying to say. I will buy more and definitely recommend this product.
on December 31, 2013
I got this to make soap. These are the perfect size.
Each bar is about 2.5 oz. The silicone is great to pop them out for a perfect shape.
I would buy it again, but this will last forever.
Each cell is 2 5/8 x 1 3/4 x 7/8.
on November 8, 2013
These trays are just perfect for making mini loaves, whether for a work function, gift, or just because. I notoriously have bad luck baking regular sized loaves of bread - for some reason it's never cooked through all the way, so I usually end up making muffins instead. This is a fun alternative to that, a different and unexpected size. The mini loaves cooked evenly all the way through, and came out of the pan incredibly easily. The pan cleaned really easily as well. I love that you can turn it inside out -it makes cleaning each individual cavity so much easier. I'll be making brownies in it this weekend, mmm!
on November 20, 2013
I received this wonderful baking dish a few days ago at the recommendation of a close friend who swears by it and all I can say is WOW! I am remarkably impressed with how convenient and effective this dish is. I used it to bake banana bread and it worked perfectly! I honestly have nothing bad to say about this product. After my banana bread cooled I reached to take one out and it came out with ease and cooked to perfection. What really sold me was how easy it was to clean. As a mom who dreads cleaning the aftermath of my "nonstick" baking dishes, it was the ultimate test. A simple wipe with my hands and a rinse in the sink washed away any banana bread that remained. I had baked cupcakes earlier with a traditional tin and when I compare cleaning the two, I'd choose this product all the way. I strongly recommend this product to everyone, you will not be disappointed. I'm going to use this for everything now. It is durable, truly nonstick, and easy to use and clean. It is my new favorite baking took in the kitchen.
review image
on November 8, 2013
I love my new mini loaf pan!!! As soon as it arrived, I used it to make adorable single servings of ice cream cake. I layered diced buttery pound cake, generous drizzles of dulce de leche caramel sauce and French vanilla ice cream. I packed each layer tightly to avoid air bubbles and then froze it overnight to get nice and hard. When it was time for dessert the next day, I took a warm, damp cloth, wiped the back of the pan with it and voila! the little loaves just unmolded. Unlike cakes I’ve made in inflexible metal pans, there was no trouble coming out whatsoever.
These make great miniature meat loaves, too. You can freeze them, pop them out once they’re hard and wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap. Cook once and take lunch to school or work twelve times!
My next plan is to make up several batches of frozen blocks of juice, unmolding them and storing in a big container. Placing one or two of those in a pitcher of juice will keep the whole thing icy cold without diluting the juice at all!
I was quite pleased that the baking pan arrived very quickly. The bright color makes it easy to find in the cabinets, too. I will most certainly be getting more of these baking pans in the future!
on November 6, 2014
Here's my review for approval:
I received my California Kitchenware Eureka Silicone petite loaf pan today. I couldn't wait to use it, and had the perfect recipe for it, S' mores brownies (if you're anything like me, corner brownie pieces are my favorite, so this loaf pan made every piece a corner piece). The brownies cooked exactly as I had hoped, perfectly crunchy and soft. I didn't exactly read the directions (when baking chocolate, add flour), but the non - stick held up. As soon as they were done, I popped them out with no problems, no sticking, just perfectly right. I love this pan, I have so many ideas for what to bake and other recipes for use in the freezer and fridge. This is an excellent product and does everything it promises and with endless possibilities. This product is a must have if you spend any time baking.
review image
on November 14, 2013
This pan is AMAZING! I absolutely love it! Best thing in the world, and so easy to use. I didn't have to use any non-stick sprays or paper cups, I put my batter right in the pan, they cook perfectly, no burnt parts. They didn't stick at all, my loafs popped right out with absolutely no hassle, and the clean up was a breeze! No more scrubbing pans for me! Definitely recommending to all my friends!
on February 10, 2015
I used this to make banana nut muffins for my son's first grade class. I thought the size of this pan was perfect for children. This was my first time baking in a silicone pan, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very pleased with the results. I filled the batter about a quarter inch from the top, and everything came out nice and golden. The only issue was that I only had enough batter for 11, rather then 12 as the recipe indicated...so I guess I should have filled each one a little less. I did notice a slight odor, I thought, when cooking. The muffins popped out with ease, and the pan washed up easily with a little soap and warm water. I will definitely use this pan again and again.
review image review image review image review image
on October 5, 2014
I just received my petite loaf pan in the mail today and immediately set to making some mini pumpkin loaves. This silicone pan is the best baking pan I own in my kitchen! It was completely non-stick without having to use any extra oils. The loaves popped easily out of each compartment. The pan being flexible made getting the loaves out easier also. I just let them cool down, which only took a couples of minutes with the silicone, and I was able to twist the silicone just a little bit to release each loaf easily. This also makes it super easy to clean. I could just put it in my dishwasher, but it's just as easy to give it a quick hand wash in some soapy water. The flexibility lets me get into the corners easily. My pumpkin loaves came out perfect. They were evenly browned and cooked through. Love this pan!
on November 14, 2013
I really can't say enough about these pans. They are so easy to use. I now have 2 sets, and we bake dinner in these almost every night dinner requires an oven. They are so much easier to clean than all our other pans, and they don't even require any cooking spray. Everything pops right out and the tray doesn't even look like it had anything in it. I do put a cookie tray under them because they are very flexible so this keeps them solid. Ive never had a problem but this prevents spills just in case. My kids love these too. The size makes it easy for them to help fill without making a mess. They are just great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.