BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 22, 2012
I was looking for an olive oil that was from California. It had to be fresh tasting and fruity, and not go rancid too quickly. I found just what I was looking for with California Ranch Oil. It is wonderful...I would recommend it to anyone.
on April 10, 2017
It's okay, not spectacular in any way, and I am not sure I would order it online again. It's as good as other products I can buy in the grocery store.
on October 24, 2015
I was a bit surprised that a domestic olive oil would be this good. Great fruity flavor with a hint of peppery aftertaste and tingle, this is what you should be tasting in any premium oil. We'd been buying "gourmet" Greek or Italian oils for salad dressings or dipping, this is surprisingly good oil for the price and just as good. Sure we'll continue to use the cheap tasteless stuff for cooking but for immediate tasting? This is good-stuff.
on September 24, 2017
I have been using their oil for years. It tastes very fresh with a slight bitter note. Happy to use american grown product
on January 13, 2017
Very good.
on August 10, 2017
My favorite Olive Oil. Always keep a stock.
on October 2, 2016
I was delighted and surprised with this product. A winner for anyone who enjoys the taste of quality EVO.
on February 9, 2016
At first I thought it was great then opening the second bottle which I haven't had much of, it kind of tastes off somehow. Still eating it.
on March 8, 2015
Delicious, just what I was hoping for in an olive oil. Fantastic for dipping and salads, wonderful taste, and CA made. Autoship every 3 months for a couple that eats in 3 days a week. Love the bottle, it's easy to hold and is dark and thick.
on February 14, 2015
The bulk of olive oil we buy in grocery stores is a sham, poor quality and/or mixed with other oils. Buy a bottle of COL and do a side by side taste comparison with your typical grocery store olive oil and you will see the difference. California Olive Ranch oil is grown and made in California and has the slightly nutty taste that olive oil should have.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.