|Price:||$31.99 ($0.42 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
California Rice Oil Company Oil Rice Bran, 25.4-Ounce Units (Pack of 3)
- Contains oil rice bran 25.4 ounce units in a pack of 3(totally 76.2)
- Could be used to fry, saute, in salad dressings, baking, dipping oils
- A source of vitamin E complex, antioxidants and other micro nutrients to help fight free radicals
- Hypo allergic and gives a good flavor
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1) highest smoke point--I see cooking shows all the time heating up olive oil in a saute pan--DON"T!
2) VERY neutral flavor--whether baking, pan frying, marinating, etc. the oil flavor is in the background
3) doesn't solidify in the fridge (in salad dressings, marinades, etc.) like olive oil
4) best oil out there for good fat composition
Everyone touts olive oil as so good for you, and it does have its place, as does grapeseed oil. But if you only want to buy ONE healthy oil for many cooking uses, buy this--you won't be sorry.
*Note: when my bottles arrives they each had a little bit of oil leakage around the top. Even though the bottles are sealed on top in plastic wrapper they are NOT sealed underneath the cap. I contact the manufacturer and alerted them to this--maybe they'll make a change.
I originally bought a gallon bottle directly from California Rice Bran Oil Company but decided I'd rather have smaller bottles opened (for freshness) since it takes me a while to use it up. Amazon was cheaper for a 3-pack with free super saver shipping.
For those that want to get away from vegetable oil or one that seems to be more versatile, I would certainly recommend trying this one.
ASIN:B001EQ516C California Rice Oil Company Oil Rice Bran, 25.4-Ounce Units (Pack of 3)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful oil! I couldn't find this product in any store locally, so I looked on Amazon and - of course - it was available there! Love Amazon!! Read morePublished 10 months ago by Nancy Jean
Good taste and fine for deep frying. I'll buy this again when I run out.
Rice oil allows you to cook at higher temperature without burning anything.Published 15 months ago by Joseph
There is a restaurant in our town that makes a sort of risotto/fried rice type of dish using Quinoa. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Megan E.
Don't understand why Amazon removed this product from stock, it is an amazing and healthy oil. 1 star for Amazon otherwise 5 stars for California Rice Bran Oil.Published 22 months ago by Gabriele S
I have ordered this a few times before. I quite like it as it is not heavy tasting. I use it in baking and cooking both and also works well in salad dressing.Published 22 months ago by Sharon