Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 3, 2010
I ordered this stuff after seeing it advertised on a morning talk show. It was a waste of money.

I regularly use tan moisturizers and sometimes sunless tan spray (i.e. Sun Love, Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer, Toma's airbrush tan, Neutrogena, and Salon Bronze, etc.) When using, I personally have to use self tanner after showering and at night, then shower again the following morning because almost all self tanners or tan moisturizers have a smell to them and although not awful, it's not great. I was really excited for this product and crossed my fingers it would work.

Well, it doesn't. It smells weird and cheap (like a light rose musk + chemical smell), and although that smell is bad, it STILL does not cover the sunless tan smell. In fact, I think it makes it a little worse, (self tanner + light rose musk + chemical smell = gross.) I decided pretty quickly that I would take the self tanner smell over this stuff. This stuff just stinks.

I had a friend try it too and she agrees. It stinks and doesn't even do what it's supposed to.

Unfortunately, I can't return it because they have a 7 day return policy that says you can't use/try the stuff if you're returning it. It has to be returned immediately unused.

Take my advice, skip this one. I've found I like Victoria Secret's Body By Victoria Spray "The Body Mist" better to help cover lingering self tan smell. Hope this helps!
on July 28, 2012
This product is really good. It minimizes the smell caused by fake tanning lotions, but you have to keep using it every 30 minutes or so because the smell comes back. It was easy to apply though, and did have a nice smell to it.
on May 18, 2010
It's a good product,it works very well at neutralizing the awful smell of self-tanning creams.
I put my self-tanning cream at night before going to bed,i wake up smelling of course so i spray myself all over with the tan neutralizer and most of the (awful)scent go away.I wait at least 30 minutes or longer then take a shower.
I use to smell the self-tanning cream on me for days,even after many showers..not anymore.I would recommend this product to anyone who is sick of smelling bad from self-tanning creams.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.